Chapter 9

Faiths POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off one beep at a time. I lifted my head off the pillow and looked at the time. 6:30, I yawned and lifted my body up and whipped my eyes. I stepped out of the bed still really tired and half asleep. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped from my robe and got in feeling the water run on my face. I had bought a new iPhone and knew Harry would be calling any minute. Sure enough the phone was buzzing on the counter and my shower was ruined. I let it ring, but it kept going and wondered if something went wrong. I finished my shower and put a towel around my body. I answered my phone for the first time in a long time.

"He... Hello?" I said.

"Holy shit you answered your phone!" He said acting like nothing bad had happened between us.

"What do you want Harry!?" I said

"Well to talk to you!" He said all chill.

"Harry you have 5 minutes to tell me everything you need to tell me...... Your time starts.... Now." I said checking my clock.

"Faith really?" He said with sarcasm.

"You have 4 minuets Styles hurry hurry." I said looking in the mirror rolling my eyes.

"Oh okay okay okay, so I hit a guy in the parking lot for picking a fight with me, then after that people found out that I well hit you and now I'm in a orange jail suite talking to you while a cop holds the phone to my ear, because I'm handcuffed." He said quickly. I couldn't say anything and just put the phone down on the counter. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked back and forth. I picked up the phone feeling my stomach turn.

"Harry why did you think you should call me?" I said

"Because I was thinking you could testify on my behalf at court in a few days." He said all cool.

"Harry are you fucking serious!?!?? You want me to leave to go there and tell the court that you had sex with me then hit me, but don't worry it's fine I don't care!?!?" I said raising my voice.

"Faith please!" He said

"Hell no Harry you did this to yourself and I don't plan to get you out of this bullshit! Fuck you!!!!" I said slamming the phone on the counter. I felt my stomach turn inside out and I felt my mouth get real wet. I ran to the toilet and threw up last nights dinner. I sat back down and wiping my mouth off. I sat on the ground and started crying. I wondered what I was doing crying on the floor over a guy who hit me, and wondered what I was doing not getting up being strong and helping him out.