CHIM - STICKY SWEET Chapter 2

Chapter Two.

Kimberley.  Early December.  Something Kinda Vrooom!

“…And that’s part of the V-Rod range, it peaks at around a hundred and fifteen horsepower making it one of the fastest street motorcycles Harley Davidson have ever produced”

“Wow, you sure know your stuff” Cheryl comments, her head bobbing as she glances around with her hands stuffed in her pockets.

“Sorry, we’ve only just got here and I’m already boring you”

Feeling a bit deflated I state what to me is blatantly obvious but she still shakes her head kindly, looping an arm through mine as we stroll past the next exhibitor’s stand.

“Nah pet, I’m just not used to all the technical talk.  The geek speak…”

“Tech talk was fine” I interrupt dryly, “I’d rather not be called a geek thanks”

And since when was I so bothered by whether someone else found me interesting or not?

“Oh but you are” she continues, “me very own naughty nerd!”

Then she grins and I feel my stomach growing warm and wobbly with the sensation her presence repeatedly brings.  It’s a special sensation I’m not at all used to.

Deep breaths Kimberley…

Today she looks cuter than ever with a striped beanie pulled down over her ears.  Her baggy jeans and hooded top hide the wondrously womanly figure I know exists underneath.  Her leather biker jacket is the only concession to the event we’re currently attending, the event for which she bought me surprise tickets.  This massive motorcycle expo covering all things biker is my belated birthday present.  I’ve learnt from experience that most people find it difficult to know what to buy someone who’s filthy rich.  Cheryl is no exception which was why I had made it easy for her by saying that all I wanted was her undivided attention and perhaps some Chinese takeaway.  So, in accordance with my wishes, my actual birthday was pretty much the definition of a quiet night in.

Ok maybe not so quiet after a certain point but a girl’s got to have some fun on her big day!

I’m still reflecting on the more carnal events of the twentieth of November when Cheryl tugs me towards a stand bearing a massive advert for the annual Bulldog Bash.

“I always fancied it” she muses, “I read they’ve had some good bands on but I’d feel stupid goin’ to a biker festival without a bike.  You ever been?”

“No, never got around to it”

I pick up a flyer, skim reading about the various available entertainment which includes such delights as drag racing, live bands and wet t-shirt contests. 

I give Cheryl a grin,

“Topless bike washes eh…maybe next year’s the year we give it a try”

She smiles back,

“I’d have thought you saw enough tits at the club”

I shrug,

“Well I’m always open to seeing more and did you know there are four different types of nipples?!  Normal, flat, puffy and inverted”

“Fascinating” she declares, her eyes dropping to my chest, “mm…puffy…definitely puffy but I love those little suckers”

Cheryl mimics cupping my breasts, making smooching noises with her mouth as I try to contain my laughter.  Suddenly a familiar cold voice comes out of nowhere.