Orochimaru

Everyone followed Anko to a fenced off forest with danger signs covering the fences. "This is area 44, other known as the Forest of Death." She announced causing an eerie mood.

Anko explained the rules of the second exam then everyone went to turn in their waiver forms and pick up their scroll. Ko sat on a rock next to Sasuke while Naruto and Sakura were talking to Konohamaru and his friends.

"We have to be alert and be on our toes. I don't think Sakura can handle herself, maybe Naruto can but if worse comes to worse, we'll have to protect both of them." Ko said as she signed her life away.

"I know, this will be hard, especially for them." Sasuke replied looking over at her.

"Surviving will be our top priority. If we get into a fight we can't win, we run or give them the scroll. We can always try again another year."

"I agree,"

Once every team got their scroll, they all waited for further instructions. Naruto started to mock Anko which, in response, she threw a kunai at him cutting his cheek.

"Kids like you are quickly killed hehehe. Spraying that red blood I love." Anko said licking the blood off of Naruto's face.

"Here's your kunai," a grass ninja said holding Anko's kunai in her tongue.

Ko froze instantly knowing who it was. She watched the grass ninja wielding the stray kunai with their long tongue as they leaned against Anko's back.

"Why thank you but you know don't sneak up behind me unless you want to die." Anko said with a smile.

"No I just get excited when I see red blood, plus you cut my precious hair, I couldn't help it." He replied pushing his long hair behind his shoulder only for it to fall back into place since it was cut.

"Sorry about that," Anko apologized. "Looks like we have a lot of blood thirsty ones in this test. Hehehe this should be fun."

The grass ninja met Ko's stare and walked towards her. Ko stood her ground while the rest of her team watched anxiously.

"My my, a young girl like you in these exams? I hope you can put up a fight." He said as he touched the ends of her hair.

"I'm a lot stronger than I look." Ko replied with a confident smile as she looked up at him.

"I hope so, or you won't survive." He threatened which Ko knew was true. She didn't doubt that if she didn't show any improvement, he would kill her.

He then turned around and went back to his team. Ko also went back to her team who looked worried.

"Who was the creep?" Sakura asked.

"Competition," Ko answered with a smirk.

All the teams were instructed to follow a chuunin to a gate where they would enter the forest.

"The second test of Chuunin exam now begins!" Anko announced making the gates fly open.

"Okay! Let's go!" Naruto yelled as he ran through the gates.

As they ran through the forest, a scream was heard throughout the area.

"That was a human scream right? I'm getting a little nervous." Sakura stammered as she frantically looked around.

"This..this is nothing, Sakura-chan. I got to take a piss," Naruto said attempting to hide his fear.

When they stopped, he started to unzip his pants causing Sakura to shriek.