Twins

This was a normal day at Zoldyck house land the mother Kikyo was nine months pregnant and was expecting a boy, but what she didn't know was that she is carrying not one but two.

《Time of birth》
Screams were heard when Kikyo was giving birth. Everyone was there, the oldest child Illumi, second oldest Milluki, father Silva, grandfather Zeno, and grand-grandfather Maha.
They all were waiting for the baby to be born.
Then screams died down and the maid opened the door.
"You can now enter, sirs."
Entering the room they saw Kikyo holding a blue blanked and beside her was a bed with a pink blanket.

Twins? In the history of the zoldyck family, there never been any twins. Silva walked over the small bed where was the pink blanked and picked it. His cold ice blue eyes were set at the baby in his arms. Then a tiny hand rose from blanked and touched his cheek. The look he was giving the baby softened, with shocked everyone in the room.

"Kikyo did you named her already? " Silva asked.

"No, I didn't, you can name her," Kikyo said, not even taking her eyes of the bay by boy she was holding.

"Hmm" Then he turned to Illumi.

"Illumi you will name her."
Illumi walked over his father and looked at the baby.
She was pale like the rest of his family, with hair like his father but even if she was so small you can tell she will highly resemble their father. Illumi took her in his arms and took a better look at her. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

《Illumi pov. 》
Mother was giving birth to my sibling. She was screaming, but why is she doing this? I don't understand.

Then one of the maids who was a companion mother come out and told us we can come.

When I come inside the first thing I saw was my mother holding a blue blanket. 'Boy' then I looked around and spotted a small bed with a pink blanket. 'Twins? That's new'. I was so shocked that I didn't notice father making his way to the small bed and picking the blanked with baby up. Then a small hand rose from there and touched him. What came next shocked me to the core, father smiled. He as long as I can remember he never smiled. From the expression, mother was making she also never seen his smile. Before I even had a chance to think about it, father called me.

"Illumi, you will name her."

I was shocked but went to the father and looked at the baby. She was pale like all of us. She had small nose pink checks and her hairs were white like fathers. I take her from his arms and stared at her. She was beautiful, so small, so fragile if I wanted it could've killed her with a flick of a hand. Then she opened her eyes, they weren't like fathers or mothers they were pink, a beautiful light pink with a small touch of violet. She looked at me with south innocent eyes and lifted her hand to my face. She touched my cheek, and let out a small giggle. Then I come up with a name.

"Allumi her name will be Allumi. "

I said with a soft voice and give her my small finger. Allumi grabbed it and started to play with it. She is so adorable. Then she slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep. I looked at mother.

"And what his name will be?"

"Killua, he is Killua. My little Kill."

So Killua and Allumi, huh. I once again looked at the baby lying in my arms.

'Don't worry Allumi, I will protect you from any danger.'

《3th pov. 》
The twins were born. But they didn't know that little Allumi will play a huge role in rather future.