Mom

Kikyo Zoldyck was a difficult woman, bipolar and with a very passionate love for her children.

Normally she would be delighted to have a daughter, she would dress her up and try different hairstyles on her beautiful hair but when she had the twins (ah her beautiful Kil) she thought her daughter will have her black hair, no woman in Zoldyck history had white hair and that made Kikyo see her own daughter as an outcast. White hair, pink eyes with a tint of purple, she wanted her daughter to be like her black hair and dark eyes so she tried to have one more daughter, the one that would be perfect as a porcelain doll. Her first child after she had twins was a boy, Alluka, but even if he had her dark hair his eyes were blue. She still tried to make him the perfect daughter she wanted, dressing him up and making the rule to not to cut his hair, but even as much as she tried she could tell that this wasn't what she wanted to archive, so after a year Kalluto was born a boy with dark hair and dark eyes like hers abe was in heaven, finally a child that could be her perfect doll.

Two years later Alluka was locked in a special room because of his power.

Six years later Killua stabbed her and ran away from home.

She was so proud of him, his perfect assassin skill and no hesitation to kill her.

Kikyo Zoldyck was a strange woman, married to an assassin, has 6 children, 5 boys, and 1 girl, she lives in a big mountain with her family, doesn't see anything wrong in her child wanting to kill her, but even if she has her flaws every one who saw her knew one unspoken rule.

DONT TOUCH MY CHILDREN.

One time Bounty Hunters got into mountain further than any of the staff expected. That got Allumi.

Little, untrained Allumi.

When Silva heard about this he killed half of the staff that was to protect her.

And so the pursuit began. Kikyo was furious, they touched one of her children, she may seem like it but she loved her. This feeling, love, protectiveness, and RAGE. The unstoppable rate and fury she felt right now were not to look light at. That had a family meeting, she and Silva decided she would go after them and so she did.

She chased after them, those scums who dared to touch her. She found them in an old warehouse in some city. They were screaming and begging for forgiveness, crying that 'We had to do it'  bullshit. They were choking on their own blood, slow and painful death.

Now she is going to the place they were keeping Allumi. With her nen it wasn't hard, underground. Left. Right. Straight. Left and then the door.

She saw what they did to her.

Her Allumi was in a cage-like some animal. Her dress was torn, hair a mess and there was a bruise on her cheek. If Kikyo was furious before now she felt like murdering everyone in the city.

She opened the cage and lifted Allumi in her arms. Noticing that her daughter was so fragile, just like a doll.

She felt like murder.

KILL THEM, KILL THEM, KILLTHEMKILLTEMKILLTHEMKILLTEMKILLTHEMKILLT-

"Mommy?" Her voice was so fragile, Kikyo was afraid that even the smallest sound would break her. Now as she looked at her oldest daughter 'My only daughter'.  She didn't know what to say. If someone had told her some time ago she would be crying over her child she would kill him on spot. She was an assassin a cold-blooded murder, but now Kikyo didn't even notice when crystals tears were pouring from her eyes.

How could they do this to her?

Why did it have to be her?

Kikyo didn't even get to think about the answers as small fragile arms wrapped around her neck in thigh embrace.

"I'm glad that you come to save me, mommy."  Kikyo didn't even mask her emotions, her tears pouring out of her eyes on to the floor.

They stayed there like this for many hours more, until Allumi fell asleep and Kikyo get hold of herself.

She didn't let anyone be close to Allumi for two months after they get back.

One servant got to close to Allumi and she killed him.

She wouldn't let anyone hurt her daughter.

Over her dead body.

°°°°°°°°°°=°°°°°°°°°°°=°°°°°°°°°°°°=°°°°°°°°°°=°°°°=

Hello everyone thank you for being patient with me, voting and observing Little Zoldyck. I will try to post the next chapter as soon as I can.