HOW CAN I LOVE AGAIN?

Hey guys!" to all my faithful readers and followers and to everyone who will read this story it's a new story as you all can see i'm not the best writer but i'm trying my best to deliver the best to you guys.

PROLOGUE: OF

HOW CAN I LOVE AGAIN?

Twenty one year old Karma Wilson is a ordinary young girl, she is usually alone. Karma cannot remember one time when she had friends over at her place but she remembered her last sleep over that was four years ago when she was only eighteen back then Karma had gotten her heart broken by all the guys she met in her past and now recently by her now Ex boyfriend Jake too, Karma doesn't have any friends and she doubted that she would even need a boyfriend or husband now or in the future because truly to god she promised herself never to trust another male again as long as she live. Karma was one of the best wedding planner in the city.

It's hard to trust that feeling to fall in love again , it was hard for her Karma was rich because her father runs his own businesses jewellery and wedding stores in New york city they live in Manhattan Karma had a younger sister call Kara she was only 18 years old but she was in university studying medicine. Karma live in a eight story mansion in manhattan in a quiet neighbourhood her father lived in the same neighbourhood but in a different house by himself.

What will happen when Karma suddenly meet a guy call Kyle Robertson, one who make her feel loved...will she see the way to love and trust men again or not?...well Find out in the story.

Note: This story is not proofread or edit yet and please consider my feelings i'm not a Robot.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO A.L. Jarrett (aka) shantae33.

This story was written on December 02,2013.

COMMENTS!

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

ETC....