Chapter 1:Dream of being a wedding planner came true..

Chapter 1.

I've  always  wanted  to  be  a  wedding  planner since I was a little  girl  seven years of  age  , me and my best friend  Kimberly aka Kim  always play weddings  with our barbie dolls she had Ken and Barbie but I had two Barbies  and we've both been to more weddings than birthday parties  back  then  including my aunt Jessica's wedding  where I found  a blue diamond ring half buried in the church  yard  after  the ceremony , I was the  mini bride and also the flowers girl at  her wedding.

And   now  here  I am   a wedding planner and also one of the best in the city of new york  too, please don't get me wrong here I'm not being a show off or praising myself because selfpraise is never good but I've been told by many people that I am  I've been a very successful wedding planner over three years   it wasn't no problem  planning the most greatest day of  couples lives , because I think  that  people who love eachother for who they really and truly are do deserve to have a great time or it should be the happiest day of one's life their wedding days so I  always try  my best for my  clients when planning their weddings trust me.

But that wasn't my problem  my biggest problem was  HOW CAN I EVER LOVE AGAIN? or even trust another man or men in general ,when my precious heart have been shattered  in like a million little pieces by different  men and also recently  just a couple months ago  by  Jake Pharell my now  ex boyfriend   Jake was cheating on me  with my  close girlfriend  Carmel  I caught him red handed. 

And it is hard to trust that feeling  to fall in love  again and I don't know if I will ever  learn  how to love and trust  the male species again  because I promised  myself  to never  love or trust  another man again  as long as I live, always think twice  before letting in another guy again in your life when your heart has been shattered by men or a man , I know i maybe not the best to be giving the ladies advice  but I'm certainly not the worse either  because  I've experienced  a lot of horrendous heartbreaks and  hurt not physical or mentally but emotionally.

But  men make me wonder what they think women are?.Oh and  btw  I'm  Karma Wilson, i'm slim  I have blonde hair with blue eyes and I'm 5ft 7 inches tall  I have a younger  sister her name is Kara  she's 18 now and she's in university studying medicine, my  father is Jason Wilson he's got his own businesses in the city too, but as i mention above i am a wedding planner  I have my  P.A  Simone who helps me out  at the office too . But right  now  I'm  just coming from Roselette ingrid wedding that's one of my clients......

COMMENTS!

VOTES!

LIKES!

FOLLOWS!

ETC...

THIS STORY IS NOT PROOFREAD OR EDIT YET!!..SO NO NEED FOR NO OVER THE TOP CRITIQUES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!.