Chapter 5:Kyle and Karma's first date & going shopping.

Chapter 5: Kyle and Karma's first date and going shopping with Kara & Vicky.

A/N: Hey!"  Everyone  and to all who read this story  and to my faithful readers and followers  and also to all who voted thanks for your support  this is chapter 5 i hope you will enjoy reading it. thank you in advance.ENJOY!!"

The  next  morning i was awoke by my phone ringing it was  still early it was  only  7:20 to be precise  so  anyway i grab my phone off of my night stand   i took a look at the caller's id and i couldn't believe my eyes  who's name and number was on my screen, it was Kyle  who i met yesterday in central park , i was wondering  why he was calling me so early  in the morning considering it was only 7:20  , anyway i answered it ,"hello"

Kyle and Karma's phone convo 

Karma -Hello goodmorning  Kyle,"

Kyle - Hello goodmorning to you too Karma ,how are you?"  well anyway i just call to see if you would be free tonight  and if yes would you like to go see a movie with  me tonight 6:30?"

Karma- let me check my schedule first to see if  i have any clients  today  

So i check my  schedule but i was free today   so i got back to Kyle on the phone.

Karma- Kyle yes i have no clients to see today so i'm free then so that's a yes to the movies ok."

Kyle- ok then  6:30 i'll come pick you up  then  so i'll see you later.

Karma-bye later  Kyle.

After we both said our goodbyes  we hang up.

I   got out of bed now  and  wrap my dressing gown around me  and walk down stairs to the kitchen , i don't think Kara or Vicky was up yet  the house was too quiet  so  i thought  i  could  prepare breakfast  for all of us  this morning   so i did some chocolate chip pancakes and scramble eggs with crispy bacon  serve with hot coco.

And i was feeling  in the mood  of going shopping today also, and who to tell  and  maybe i could even  get  a great outfit for myself for my date  tonight , one that would go with the occasion just fine too, i set the table  and put the plates on it and  the bowl with the scramble eggs and the silver platter with the pancakes  and also the container with the crispy bacon  and the tea pot of coco  was on the table too, so  i hurried up the stairs  to Kara's Bedroom  to get her out of bed now  but to my surprise i met Kara coming down on the stairs but i still went up  but  when i arrive in the hallway  i saw that Vicky was awake too she was just coming out of the bathroom  " hi Karma  i appreciate you ,so much and what you and both Kara did for me lastnight which was putting me up, thanks." Vicky told me  while giving me a huge bear hug.

"Oh  Vicky don't mention it, " and that's what i do too i help people cause i'm  also a wedding planner,"  and it was our pleasure  too." I told her.

"Oh and breakfast is ready too ok, i said as she was walking  down the stairs.  She turn around and smile at me and i gave her the thumbs up, which meant friends.

After all of us was finished eating breakfast now and i  told both of them that Kyle call this morning early  arranging our first date  which was tonight 6:30  so i needed  a outfit and i felt like going to the shopping mall too, and once  i  told them  i went up and took a shower  and i was finish in the shower soon so i brush and floss my teeth and  soon i was finish in the bathroom i wrap my towel around me and walk back to my  bedroom  where i got dress in my outfit i took out of my  walk in closet  before  it was  a  pair of boot cut denim jeans and a white short sleeve v  neck  tee  and my black flats,  Kara and Vicky was already  dress before.