Chapter 6: Karma's meeting and dinner with the Robertson family.

NOTE: I did not proofread or edit this chapter so you will find some grammatical mistakes but please note that I'm not a robot either and I also have feelings too. Thank you  you have been Warned!!"

I  finally accepted  Kyle's family dinner invitation, so that I could get to meet his family  the time was arranged already  it was 7:30  tonight, so I needed to text him and let him know that I had accepted the dinner proposal   so I took up my phone  and  quickly  send a text his way  ( Kyle I've accepted your dinner invitation  for tonight 7:30 ok ttyl :) Karma)  after sending the text.

I  already knew which outfit I was wearing tonight to Kyle's family dinner the outfit I thought would fit that occasion just fantastic was my champagne color chiffon beaded mermaid floor-length dress.

And  Kara's fiance couldn't be here tonight again but he would be here tomorrow his flight got delayed and I had a client to deal with today at two thirty so I quickly exited my bedroom with my towel in my hands and went to the bathroom and took a hot shower soon I finished in the shower so I step outside and brush and floss my teeth and wash my face thoroughly with my facial cleanser after I was finished I wrap my towel around my small body frame and walk back to my room I grab another towel for my hair and wrap it while I went into my walk-in closet and search for the pencil skirts I pick my white pencil skirt with a red cotton tight fitted sleeveless top with my small white lady's jacket and my red sequence seven-inch stiletto heels after I finally dressed I blow dried my hair and just run the straightener through it I add some eyeshadow, blush, and my red signature lipstick and lastly my favorite lipgloss but today I added the strawberry lipgloss.

And soon I was ready for work and it was almost two thirty also it was two twenty-four to be precise so I got everything I would be needing and also my things such as my phones and keys and my handbag too, anyway soon I was in my car I step on the gas and sped off to work to meet my client at the office and normally Simone would be helping me organizing the clients' wedding too, our goal was to help the bride and groom have the best wedding experience possible

most wedding planners begin the planning process with a simple consultation during the consultation we determine what exactly the clients needs in terms of planning and coordination. This usually comes down to one decision between a full planning or a day of coordination.

Soon I arrive  at my place of work I park my car in the staff car park I got out  and quickly speed walked into the building I took the lift   and  was soon on the fourth floor in the corridor  where my office was situated   "Goodmorning  Simone", any messages for me?" I greeted and ask Simone, now Simone was my P.a (personal adviser ) but she was also a great listener and friend to me too.

"Goodmorning miss Wilson and no, no messages for."  she replied, "oh miss Shannon  Baker, is in your office waiting for you she's your client today,"  Simone said looking up from the screen of her computer. "Thank you, Simone," I reply as I stalk away to my office.

My client told me all about her coming wedding and how she and her fiance Paul needed a great wedding planner and someone recommended me to them so, I started the planning process with a  consultation during the consultation I determine what exactly Tanya and Paul's needs were in terms of planning and coordination, but it came down to just one decision between a day of coordination and full planning this wedding needed full planning.  

After I was finished with my client, my work was done now, so I left telling Simone I had another dinner date with Mr. Handsome.

Soon i was  home  and surprisingly it was six  fifty six  to be precise  so i quickly  took a bath and  after my bath i step out and  brush and floss my teeth and wrap my small body frame  and walk back to my bedroom   i  glance up at my  silver  bedroom clock on the wall  and it was saying seven  fifteen   so   i  took out my champaigne colour chiffon beaded floor length dress and got dress  i blow dried my hair and curled it  and  apply my make up neatly to my face but i only apply my silver eyeshadow a bit of blush to my cheek bones and  a bit of my pink lipstick then lastly my strawberry lipgloss  after i slip on my black seven inch  stilletoe heels on my feet and took up my black sequins clutch purse with my possesions inside it  i quickly exited my bedroom , and run down the stairs and in no time  Kyle was here, i heard a car horn outside and when i look it was Kyle he was here  i open the door and was out side quickly i lock  back the door behind me and got in Kyle's car "Hey Kyle," i  greeted him  as i  got in the passenger's seat.

"Hi Karma WOW," you are looking gorgeous tonight," Kyle said as he return the greeting and complimented me  "thank  you, you're not looking too bad yourself  infact you look handsome in that black suit ." said returning the compliment

  Kyle was wearing a black jacket suit with a white inside shirt and a light blue tie which match his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Soon we arrived at Kyle's house it was huge after he park his car in the huge driveway he got out from his side and open my door for me, just like a ladies' gentleman we walk up to his front porch and he knock the door twice and a beautiful blond woman opens the door she looks in her late forties and I assume she was Kyle's mom I was right about that.  "Hey mom, this is  Karma," Kyle said introducing me to his mom Marla. " Oh well I see, come on in both of you and I'm Marla Robertson Kyle's mom please to meet you Karma I've heard a lot about you Karma."

Marla told me with  a sweet smile displaying on her lips, " I hope it's a good thing you've been hearing about me."

I  said  while the three of us walk into the dining hall  where I saw Kyle's dad and a younger  guy  around the table, however, he and Kyle had a bit of resemblance there "Karma this is my dad  Paul, and my  younger brother  Tyler." 

Kyle said while pointing to each of them and introducing them at the same time.

"Young lady please to meet  you  we have heard a lot of good things about  you  and that you are a great  wedding planner too,  my  son Kyle hasn't stopped talking about you." 

Paul told me as I join them around the dinner table I could see that  Kyle didn't like that his dad told me that he wouldn't stop talking about me.  "So  Karma  being a wedding planner is it a difficult job ?"  Tyler asks taking a sip of his champagne.

"No not really and it depends on what the bride and groom need planning if it's a small wedding like a beach wedding or a small outdoor in-nature wedding it might take a small amount of planning but if it's a church wedding or so it will take a full planning,"  I responded.

"Oh I see, so will you plan mine when I'm ready I think I will be ready soon too,"  Tyler ask and said smiling. 

"Oh yes I would why not, after all, I'm a wedding planner and that's the whole idea of being a wedding planner to plan others' weddings, " I reply swallowing my beef wellington the food was beef wellington, spaghetti bolognese, and broccoli, Brussel sprouts and carrots too, it was delicious.

All of us manage to have a  conversation on the different topics and kept it going even though they were switching from topic to topic we still manage to have a great time and conversation while having dinner and I enjoyed my time and dinner with the Robertsons.

After dinner  Kyle and I went for a stroll in the park then after our return, I told Marla and Paul goodnight I also told Tyler I was going now.  Soon Kyle and I were back at my place.

Kyle walk me to my door and we embrace one another I gave him a light kiss on the lips and thank him for such a great dinner and time.  After we said our goodbyes, he left and I open my front door and went into my house.....

Not proofread or edit!!"

comments!

votes!

follower!

likes too!"

.

"