Chapter 10: The next morning and Karma's P.O.V.

Hello again to all of my genuine readers and faithful followers, thanks for your support on my works and please if you are following me? please do not unfollow thank you, I hope you'll enjoy reading chapter ten of How CAN I LOVE AGAIN?." @Mission_achievable35.

Karma's P.o.v.

Sometimes, I Wonder what Carmel and Jake was doing, because What I was doing and where I was , was great and what I was doing was the best thing I ever did in my life it made me feel like a woman more than when I was with that twit Jake.

Carmel, was probably giving him back rubs and handing him sex on a silver platter. In just three weeks time and my calender had started overflowing with dates, barbecues and party invitations and I now had a man Who loved me for who I really was, and I now had friends and I've met friends and people because of Kyle words, his words made me gain back my confidence and more self esteem too.

All thanks to Kyle three weeks ago I had just a little confidence, my confidence was shaken really badly by my jerk of an ex-boyfriend Jake. Kyle words and his gentleness help build up my confidence and self esteem.

I've met a lot of friends and people through Kyle though, today was our day of arrival back in New York City, and finally I will be seeing my best friend there too.

THE END OF KARMA P.O.V.

COMMENTS!

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

LIKES!