Chapter 4: Karma and Kara night out and meeting another friend..

"Hey!" Everyone, this is a note to all of you my faithful and great readers,followers and also to everyone who reads this story and will be reading it, my book trailer is uploaded now on chapter 2 of this story and also my character trailer is up loaded on the third chappie of this story please do meet the characters and i personally would love to say a huge thank you goes to my great friend @Miss Esther who made everything possible for me such as my Book Trailer,book cover,character banner and also my character trailer too, so this chapter will be dedicated to her all in the name of honour,appreciation and it was my great pleasure to dedicate it to her because she is a great friend,help and she's always there to help me , Thanks Esther i appreciate it.{@shantae33. Here is chappie 4. enjoy!.

While in my bedroom just after taking my shower i was just lying on my bed with my phone in my hands staring at the phone contacts , my eyes was settle on the last name that was typed into my phone today which was Kyle Robertson, i was thinking wether to call him or should i let him make the first move? i didn't wan't to seem desperate to him, so i decided that i would let him call me instead.

So while i was getting ready for bed there was a knock on my bedroom door "who is it?" i ask.

" It's Kara " Kara my younger sister reply .

"Oh come in then Kara," i responded so she open the door and step in my room with a small smile on her face , " whats up now Kara?" i ask smiling back at her .

"Well Karma i was feeling kind of bored at dad's and i felt like i could really do with a drink or two i was thinking of going to 1 OAK night club tonight so would you like to come with me?"

Kara ask fidgeting with her perfect manicure nails, Kara was already dress she was wearing a small black backless sequence dress with her hair in elegant curls and a pair of zebra striped seven inch stilletoe heels and her white jewel studded clutch purse too.

" Ok then Kara ," let's have a sister night out both of us." i responded with a smile and a huge bear hug swallowing Kara , i went into my walk in closet and pick a outfit for the night and one that would fit the occasion just right it was my white beaded mid thigh empire waist dress and my pair of white beaded stilletoes i took down my black fur coat and apply a bit of blush to my cheek bones and just a coat of my red signature lipstick to my lips with my favourite lip gloss on top which was cherry lipgloss , then after Kara quickly straightened and wrap my goldilocks hair into a donut .

We exited my bedroom we took a cab to the club 1 OAK after we arrive at the club which by the way only took us fifteen minutes Kara pay the cab driver and he left , the time was now 10:45 to be precise. " Karma lets go enjoy ourselves inside," Kara said grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the club "Kara ok ," we will because you will be a married woman soon and so you really need some enjoyment as a singleton, before your married ok," "oh and when will myself and dad meet your fiance anyway?".

I ask sitting down at the bar on a stool. "Actually , next week end Craig will be flying here to new york city to meet you both."

She reply smiling , " hello to you beautiful ladies," what would you like to drink tonight?."

The bartender guy ask , "Could i have a Cherry hooker and a bloody Ceasar please?." I order for both myself and Kara , and i knew Kara love bloody ceasar and i love Cherry hooker and bloody Mary and also Diamond Martinis but Kara like Chocolate martinis.

" One bloody ceasar and one Cherry hooker coming up for you ladies!", the bartender shouted.

"So Karma so since that jerk boyfriend of yours and your so call bestfriend Carmel , who looks like a hooker btw, deceived you , haven't you met anymore guys yet?" Kara ask with sympathy all over her face, "Yes i met this really gorgeous guy today in Central park i was sitting in the park just thinking of my life Kara," and which direction it was heading for and suddenly i heard a sweet,calm voice ask "could i sit here?" so i turn around to see who this person was and i met the most entising,gorgeous pair of ocean blue eyes, Kara" and those eyes made me break my promise to myself and it also answered the unanswered question which was how can i love again?."

"ladies ," your one bloody ceasar and your one Cherry hooker enjoy," the bartender set down the glasses with our drinks infront of us we took up our drinks and move to a table there we sat and i finish our conversation with me and Kyle exchanging numbers in the end.

We both dance on the dance floor and then me and Kara went back to the bar and had another one of her favourite which was bloody ceasar this time i took a bloody mary while we sat at the bar a tall blonde hair girl came on there too she was a bit typsy, she look about my age or a year older.

" Hi girls," could i buy you a drink?" "btw i'm Victoria Riley but everyone call me Vicky."

She greeted us smiling with her hand extended , so we shook hands with her and introduce ourselves too, the bartender told her no he weren't serving her anymore alcoholic drinks and that he was finish working for the night also but we could see that Vicky didn't even remember where she live either and she wasn't just typsy either she was drunk as a bat.

So we both decided on taking her back to my place and she would spend the night there.

But Kara was typsy too that means she couldn't go back to dad's place, tonight then she and Vicky was spending the night with me at my place, i took a cab back home all three of us was home now and i made two cup of strong black coffee and give both Kara and Vicky which helped a little, because soon they were asleep Vicky was asleep in the guestbedroom and Kara was in the next bedroom next to mine......

COMMENTS!"

VOTES!"

FOLLOWERS!"

LIKES!"

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT PROOFREAD OR EDIT YET SO NO NEED FOR NO OVERTOP CRITICISM. I'M NOT A ROBOT THANK YOU...