Birthday Party

‘’Get the fuck up now, Chloe!’’ That’s the first thing I hear in the morning, shouts and noises in my face and a weight in my body. When I open my eyes the first person I see is Nora, sitting on my stomach, I groan when I also see Sabrina in my room, my two best friends are here. At seven a.m. ‘’Well hello there sunshine.’’ Says Nora and lets out a little giggle, and there’s where it hits me, it’s my birthday! ‘’Hey.’’ I say still with a sleepy voice. Nora gets off me and stands right in front of my bed, watching me with a stupid grin in her face, then Sabrina comes and join her, both of them with the same grin. ‘’Is there something I don’t know, girls?’’ I say getting out of my bed, the cold air hitting my body when I get out. ‘’Well, actually,  yes. We have a surprise party for you tonight! How does that sound?’’  ‘’Babe, it’s not a surprise anymore, but thanks.’’ I giggle while I look at them, ‘’Happy birthday, darling.’’ They say in unison before getting me into a hug. ‘’Go get ready, we have a lot of things to do today before the night so, get your ass into the shower,’’ says Sabrina taking me from my shoulders, leading me to the bathroom.  ‘’get really pretty and we’ll be in your kitchen.’’ Said Sabrina before slamming the bathroom door. I turned on the shower, while I began to take off my clothes, it Is my birthday, and I’m finally sixteen!

Sabrina and Nora are my best friends, we have been friends since we were on first grade, we met because I spilled an orange juice on Nora’s dress and we began fighting so another little girl came to calm us down, she was Sabrina, and since that day we’ve been like sisters. They know everything about me, literally everything. They are the best friends someone could ask for. When I got ready, I went downstairs, to see my two friends on the couch, eating and watching T.V like always. ‘’Woah someone got a little sexier today!’’ said Sabrina laughing with Nora, ‘’Come on, girls. I’m like always…’’ My phone buzzed and it was a text from my big brother, ‘’Some people call it the sixteen syndrome, when you reach this age, you become sexier.’’ Said Nora winking at both of us. ‘’Stop the drama and let’s get out of here…’’ I said while opening the door. ‘’Your party is going to be in my house, and a lot of people is coming, I don’t even know a couple of people but I think it’s going to be amazing!’’ finally Nora started the engine. It’s going to be a long day….

**

We were at the mall; well I was inside the car in the parking lots of the mall because the girls said that I couldn’t see what they were buying for the night, so I just stayed here, listening to the radio when I noticed a couple making out in one of the corners of the building. It was awful, I mean, it’s still day! And they’re doing it where everyone can see them! It’s disgusting. But the girl is pretty lucky, she’s making out with a really cute and kind of dark boy… Tall, long hands that roam her body, curly and dark brown hair, and a couple of tattoos in his arms and chest that can be seen inside his white t-shirt. The girl was a smaller than him, a slutty redhead with a slutty little black dress. I was disgusted by the scene when Nora and Sabrina  came to the car again.

-I think you need a boy, Chloe. –Said Nora from nowhere

-Um, why do you think that?

-The way you were watching that people right over there, -Her finger pointing the redhead and the boy I was watching earlier.

-Actually I was watching them because I was disgusted by them, they look like they’re going to eat each other.

-Yea I know…

Nora got in their direction, and when we were just in front of them,  ‘’Get a room!’’ got out of her mouth. I thought they were going to kill us, I was in the passenger seat and when the words came out of her mouth the boy turned his gaze from the redhead to the car, specifically to me. The air was from gone, his beautiful green eyes captured me, the way his lips were red and swollen made me want to feel them, my heart was racing so fast and finally he gave me a sexy smile that made me wanna jump off a cliff. Nora  began to drive again and I couldn’t even speak. It was magical, I’ve never believe in those stupid things about love at first sight but when I saw his eyes it was something different. He turned on my deepest desires.  ‘’He was sexy as hell.’’ Said Sabrina like if she was reading my mind. My gaze was lost in the road, still trying to figure out why there was such a hot boy like him.

-See? You want him, Chloe.

-Don’t be stupid Nora, he was really hot, and of course I want him, every girl wants a boy like him. But we don’t know him.

-Actually I didn’t like him that much, -Said Sabrina from the backseat- he was kinda scary, just like the type Chloe likes.

-Why would I like scary people?

-I don’t know, ask yourself.

-You both are crazy.

When we got home again, It was already six p.m, and the party was supposed  to start at seven. I got into the shower again, feeling a little bit hot just by thinking about the guy with the beautiful green eyes, I felt like those eyes were going to chase me for a little long time. It’s sad that, well, I’m not going to see him anymore… I got out of the shower and got into the black dress I bought in the morning, it was a tight black dress with the top cut low, and my high-stilettos. When it was finally 6:40 p.m we arrived at Nora’s house, she was the party type girl, and she always had an excuse to throw a party. There was already a lot of people  and the party haven’t even began. The music and the lights were in every part of the living room of the house and also in the second floor of it, everyone with a red cup in hand and dancing in the center of the room. ‘’HERE’S TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY GIRL ON EARTH!’’ said Tom, appearing from nowhere with two cups  in his hands, he gave me one and the other one stayed on his hand. Tom is one of my boy best friends, he’s like a brother to me, but one bad thing about him is that he gets pretty drunk in every party and he also gets you drunk. And I think this is going to be a wild night. ‘’Thank you, babe.’’ I said while drinking from the red cup, the liquid burning y throat and making me feel a little dizzy from the first sip. ‘’What the fuck is this? Oh my god I’m going to get wasted, Tom!’’ Tom let out a little giggle, hitting my red cup with his, and then disappearing into the crowd.

After like two hours, everyone was at the party, people that I even didn’t know were wishing me a happy birthday, my body was covered in sweat from the dancing and my head was hurting a little. I was feeling already dizzy, I was actually pretty drunk because of Tom, loads of boys grinding on me because I didn’t care who was who, I just let them.

When a lot of guys began to shout, ‘’BRING HIM DOWN, TOM!’’ ‘’BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!’’ ‘’DON’T LET HIM WIN!’’ when I heard his name, my panic began to rise. I was scared and nervous, I couldn’t get out of the dance floor, everybody was around me. I got out of the dance floor, kicking everyone with my arms and hands so I could get where Tom was and calm him down.

I found Tom, surrounded by people, I felt like my heart was going to rip my skin from the beatings, I was out of breath and I thought I was going to faint. ‘’LET HIM!’’ The screams ripping my throat, trying to calm down Tom, but he couldn’t listen to me. I was scared, the other boy was there, beating him up, and nobody stopped him. His tattoos stretching with every blow he gave to Tom. I didn’t notice I was crying until I felt my cheeks cold from the tears, ‘’TOM! STOP IT! TOM!’’ I couldn’t scream louder, but he stopped. He was almost unconscious, blood coming out of his nose and mouth, that’s when the boy stopped, when he noticed that if he didn’t stop, Tom was going to die right there, at my birthday party. I ran where Tom was, still crying and hugging him on the floor, everybody came around us to check how was Tom, I turned my gaze again to the boy that was watching us from the door.

I haven’t noticed that he was the boy I saw with the redhead at the mall…

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its too short! I dont have a lot of time right now! Anyway thanks for reading:) please leave comments below and like if you like it!xx