The Phone Call

I couldn´t take my eyes off him, I was angry but i was also surprised because he was here. What he was doing here? I mean, I don't know him, the girls don't know him. I couldn't believe it, but he was a monster, he almost killed Tom! In my freaking birthday party! 

I turned my eyes to Tom again, he was recovering from the previous fight. I stood up, leaving my best friend with his friends, they were taking them to a room I guess. The curly boy was now leaving the house, but I couldn't just watch him leave, with all his ego because everyone was scared of him. I followed him outside the door, his tall body was in front of me, he didn't know I was behind him until I almost fell and  I let out a little shriek, I wasn't good enough in high heels. He then turned around, his blue gaze watching my every move, my face was bright red, from the awkwardness and from the anger I began to feel again. ''What the fuck did you do there?'' I said without any hesitation, the boy let out a giggle and began to walk again, like if I said something that he should laugh about. ''Answer me!'' I wasn't in a very good mood right now, his green orbs searched mine again. It was like if every time he saw me time would stop. His eyes were darker now, his body began to walk to me again, I was scared of him, he was a monster, and the monster was now infront of me. Really close. Too close for my liking. 

''Don't ever scream to me like that again.'' I could feel his minty breath in my face, he was taller than me, I felt like I was going to disappear if he didn't withdrew his body from mine. ''I did that because I was tired of that fucking little asshole. I did you a favor.'' He then turned around and began walking again. Relief filled my body again, he wouldn't hurt me, I don't think he would hurt a girl. But I can wait anything from a monster. ''You didn't make me a favor. You actually ruined my party.'' His stood still. ''You didn't know, right? Well, now you know. It's my birthday, but a shitty asshole ruined it. Beating my best friend up like he was just a piece of shit.'' He slowly turned around, he was mad, I could see the anger rising from the insides of him. His breath was erratic, and he was frowning. It was scary but hot at the same time, how could someone be like him? ''I'm not a shitty asshole.'' he said between his teeth. I could see the anger radiating  from his head and his whole body. ''You're going to pay it.'' was the last thing he said. He then turned around for the third time and began to walk. I didn't say anything else, I was tired, scared and a bit drunk. What did he mean with ''You're going to pay for it?'' Is he going to beat me like he did with Tom? 

I left all my thoughts outside the house and came in again. The party was still going on, but i couldn't see Nora, Sabrina or Tom. ''Hey where's Tom?'' I asked a boy that was near the bar, ''I think he's upstairs.'' He said dragging his words, I noticed how drunk he was. Everyone was drunk. I literally ran upstairs, searching for Tom in every door. Finally I found him, he was with his eyes closed, lying on Nora's bed. His face was covered in little bruises and his nose and mouth were still bleeding. It was awful.

-How are you feeling? -I asked him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

-I'm good now.

-Who is he? And why he was here?- I said, waiting for any answer. Nora, Sabrina, Tom and other three boys were in the room. But nobody answered me.- Hey! Who is he!

-Umm... He's new in town and he will be with us next year at school. Someone told him to come to kinda meet people from his new school. But nobody knows exactly who he is...-Said finally, Rick, a friend of ours.

-Tom, why did he beat you up? -I could feel the tears trying to come back to my eyes, remembering the fight.

-He was talking shit about you, Chloe. You know im really protective over you.- He let out a little groan when he tried to move a little in the bed. The girls exchanged looks and then they looked at me, with little grins in their faces.

-What did he say? -Asked Sabrina.

-Ugh...-He shut his eyes hard because of the pain he was feeling.- He said he would tap that ass... that you were really hot... stupid stuff like that...-I could feel the my cheeks red and all the eyes of everyone in me.

-I need to get some air...

I left the room with another bunch of stupid things in my mind. The truth was, obviously I felt like flattered but not in that way because he didn't say that I was pretty or cute, he said that he would tap my ass. I couldn't take any other drink, I just wanted to go home and sleep a little too much. My head was hurting really bad, my hands were shaking and my eyes were almost shut. I literally drink the whole bottle of vodka and I could feel the effects of it. All the boys and girls were still dancing and drinking, some boys were on the floor, almost dying because of the alcohol, others were making out with some bunch of girls I don't even know. It was really crazy.

*

Finally, I arrived home, my mom and dad were sleeping. I entered the house in tiptoes so they wouldn't get up and scream at me for arriving at 4:50 in the morning. My bedroom was really dark and quite, but you could see the sun rising from the horizon. I took off the heels and the dress, both were with a heavy smell of alcohol, I grabbed them and left them in the washing basket, when my phone buzzed. My eyes were completely slanted and everything was blurry. It was a unknown number, first it was a call, I didn't answer, I could barely hold standing, I couldn't answer a freaking call. It stopped buzzing and then a text came in. Unknown number. I listened the message, at first there was a little bit of noise but then the same voice from before, came in.... ''Hey, erm... sorry for what happened in the party... please don't tell anybody about this... just, don't. Bye.'' I thought I was going to faint right there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's too short i know but i can barely write this today but anyway, please tell me what you think and leave some likes if you liked it:)x thanks for reading!