First Day of School

Rays of sunlight pierced the curtains, waking me up. A groan leaves my mouth when I notice how early I woke up. Seven o’clock. The first thing I remember when my eyes are open, is the dream I had. I had a strange dream; this boy is chasing me now in my dreams too. It was really weird, we were in a black car, everything seemed blurry except from his face, but he was angry, and sad… Tears were streaming down his face. In the dream, I thought I could make him feel better, or at least stop him from crying. One of my fingers tried to touch his face, but when I did, it didn’t touch his face, he was like a ghost. I was chasing a ghost. His angry and wet face turned to face me, the tears stopped but he was angrier. I thought he was going to kill me, his face was literally the face of a demon, of a monster and I couldn’t escape from him. When I woke up just after that part of the dream, my skin was covered in a light coat of sweat, my heart was racing like a horse, and my eyes were filled with tears.

I washed the memory away from my mind, trying to start a good day. It’s Sunday and tomorrow we’ll have our first day of school. I’m a senior now. But all the great feelings I had, I can’t feel them since the curly boy arrived; now I’m scared, I’m full of fear and nervousness. He said I was going to pay for what I said last night. But he deserved what I said to him.

My feet touched the cold and hard floor. I was feeling dizzy, I don’t know why I drank that amount of alcohol, and it’s horrible. I ran to the bathroom and threw up all the things and drinks that were in my stomach. I was starting a bad day.

*

It was finally eight p.m and Nora was right next to me in my bed, we were watching A Walk To Remember, our favorite movie, it gets me all the time. I was crying so bad at the end of the movie and my head was aching again. I dropped my body in the bed, my hands cleaning away the tears from my bloodshot eyes.

‘’Ready for tomorrow?’’ –Said Nora, watching me.

‘’Yes and no.’’

‘’Why?’’

‘’I don’t want to see that guy….’’ –I said, remembering all the troubles he brought to my birthday.

‘’Oh you mean Harry?’’

I didn’t want to see ‘Harry’ tomorrow… nor any other day, he’s bad, I always get this bad feeling when I’m around him, and I’ve been around him just one day, I don’t know what  I’m going to do. I feel like he’s going to chase me… since he said that I was going to pay for what I said to him. He’s scary but sexy at the same time. He has this strange combination that scares the shit out of me.

‘’Yeah… I didn’t know his name.’’

‘’Chloe, he won’t do anything to you.’’

‘’I would like to see you saying that but if you were in my place. I-I just don’t want him around, I feel like he’s bad… I don’t know.’’

‘’Badasses are hot.’’ –Nora always has something to say about hot boys.

‘’I don’t care if he’s hot.’’

Nora sighed , she was tired of me saying things about Harry, she is my best friend in the whole world, and she can listen to me every second  of the day but when it comes to Harry or some other boy problems, she gets tired of me.

‘’You should get some sleep, chlo.’’

‘’Okay…’’

She got up from my  bed, sighing, she hugged me good bye and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. We went downstairs, my house was completely dark and since Nora left, I was alone. My mom and dad were on Paris, because of their job. I hate being alone at night, everything seems darker and bigger and scarier, it’s just awful.

I got into my  bed again, feeling the coziness of the sheets. The T.V was still on, within five more minutes I feel asleep.

****

I didn’t want to get out of bed, eight in the morning, new school year, new people, Harry… I just don’t want to but  I have to. My body felt cold, it was a really cold day, it was cloudy outside. I got out of bed, dragging the sheets with me. I didn’t want to go outside, but in fifteen minutes, Nora and Sabrina would be here, picking me up.

---

When I was ready, Sabrina’s red car was outside, with Nora and her inside of it. ‘’Ready for the senior life, babe?’’ said Nora watching me from the mirror she was holding in her hands, finishing her make up, ‘’Unfortunately, no. I don’t want to go actually…’’ Nora sighed, throwing her hands in the air. ‘’Can you believe she is scared of Harry?’’ she said to Sabrina who was concentrated in the road. ‘’Everyone is, Nora.’’ I felt the relief washing my body, knowing that I’m not the only one that is scared of a boy. ‘’Are you scared of him, Sabrina?’’ ‘’No, I just think he is a jerk, but I’m not scared.’’ I just couldn’t stand more things about this boy coming out of Nora’s mouth. ‘’Okay, listen up, Nora, you’re my best friend, but you’re seriously freaking me out with this boy, I know he will not do anything to me, please shut the fuck up, really. I’m really stressed out! I don’t need someone else telling me things.’’ Everyone in the car went silent. ‘’Sorry.’’ Said finally Nora. Everything in the car was silent, except from the radio, playing some Oasis’ songs. Sabrina didn’t say anything in defense of Nora because she know I was right telling her all this. We finally arrived at the school, and I felt my heart racing one hundred percent faster.

Sabrina parked her car in a place near the teacher’s parking lot, when we got out, Nora couldn’t shut up, she kept bragging that she was a senior now, we all were seniors now. And it is kinda scary. The hallways were full of people, some of them were unknown faces, some of them were my friends just saying hi. When we got into the counselor’s office to get our schedule, there were boys and girls in a line, waiting for the same, the schedules, but I felt my heart in my throat when I saw that Harry was with some boys around him, talking or mostly arguing with the counselor, he was turned around but I could tell it was him because of his big shoulders and his curly hair. The counselor drag him and the other two boys out of his office, to the hallway. A boy shouted ‘’first day and in trouble at the beginning of the day?’’ oh god, why did he say that, Harry immediately turned around and took the boy who shouted by his shoulders and crashed him with the wall behind him, frowning and with his bottom lip in between his teeth, he stared at him, really close, the other boy was literally shaking, ‘’Shut the fuck up, or’’ but he couldn’t finish his murder line, the counselor took him away from the poor boy ‘’Styles!’’ he said a little too loud, everyone that hadn’t stared was staring at this point. The teacher was really angry, I would be angry too if I were in his place, first day at a school full of stupid teenagers, and at first hour in the morning, a crew of badasses are in trouble.

Harry’s gaze fell on mine, my mind and my whole body went numb. I immediately looked down at the floor, my body was shaking, just because of a his stare.

I don’t know what I’m gonna do the whole year. Fuck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey i know you probably hate me bc i havent post but i was in sooo much trouble like seriously, b ut im back again! A short chapter but the next one will be better! Thanks for reading, xx