chapter three

CHAPTER 3

anthony's pov :

after talking to allie, i knew we would become good friends. she reminded me so much of kelsey, and i liked that. my phone went off, and it was twitter, another mention. she looked down, and i quickly asked her - do you have a twitter? she slowly looked up, and her face regained color. she said yes, and gave it to me. i followed her, then she went in for a hug and whispered in my ear, thank you so much. i felt a tear drop on my shoulder and hugged her back. we talked a little more, then it became dark outside. i asked her if she needed a ride home because my mom was going to pick me up. her face lost all of its color, and she said 'i do not have a home'. i looked at her confused, then she said, ' i live in an orphanage, and they don't care for me. no one wants to adopt me because i am older, not like the little ones, i sneak out everyday to this very spot. i know you saw my cuts earlier. i use a blade that is by the trees, and i usually get back before 8, otherwise i get whipped.' i looked down at my watch. it was 8:45. i stated ' you aren't gonna go back allie, you cant go back, you are going to stay the night at my house, then, we are storming up to the orphanage tomorrow and my mom will adopt you'. tears filled her eyes, as she hugged me, and she whispered ' anthony, i don't know how to thank you enough'.