chapter seventeen

CHAPTER 17

anthony's pov :

"what has bridget been through that was so bad?"
i hesitated to say it, but i wanted to know.
" well um well um ya know like she got into the um like um really bad fight with her friends."
i looked at jack.
" they made up 3 hours later that isn't bad."
he looked at me and just walked away.

jack's pov :

anthony is such a diva and a complete spoiled little brat. bridget got into that huge fight!! like seriously its way worse than allie. what happened to her, maybe a little cuts? anthony hasn't told me the full story but i assume its useless information.

allie's pov :

jack was being so rude. i overheard their conversation, and seriously? bridget has been through so much? ugh. whatever. i decided to take another drink of water, and maybe go for a walk. i went in and told mom, and then took off. i'm a pretty a
athletic person, so i went for a quick jog, then a cool down walk. i was super sweaty, so when i walked in anthony and jack seemed confused. i walked right passed jack not saying anything, and i told anthony i went for a jog. he smiled and i went to go take a shower because i felt disgusting.

jack's pov :

allie seemed upset at me, and i understand why. i was being such a jerk off. anthony had told me the whole story of allie, and bridget's is nothing compared to that. i didn't want to leave bridget just hanging, but allie, allie and i had that special click. vidcon was next week, and since she is going with us (mrs.quintal told us), i'm gonna have to take her before one of the boys does. im just scared. scared she won't like me. scared she overheard everything. i'm also really scared for one thing.
scared for her.