chapter five

[ a/n - this chapter has some language just incase your 9 and reading this. ]

CHAPTER 5

allie's pov :

anthony's mom had confirmed it. she is legally going to adopt me. they took me to the orphanage to get all of my stuff and fill out the papers. when we walked in, martha, the meanest lady came and screamed in ny face " WHERE WERE YOU ALISON JENNIFER LEXINGTON?!?! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE MISSY, TO THE ROOM NOW, ITS TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT". i started to walk off, but anthony's mom grabbed me and said to martha " we are adopting this young lady, so you cannot hurt her." martha looked at me and turned to anthony's mom. " are you sure you want to adopt HER?, i mean we have younger and sweeter girls, she is really useless".

anthony's pov :

i got mad. she just called allie useless. i turned to this martha girl and screamed. " ALLIE IS NOT USLESS AND SHE IS SWEETER THAN ANY OTHER GIRL I KNOW. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET US ADOPT HER." she turned away from me. the lady at the front desk had my mom fill out the papers, while i went to go get allie's stuff with her. [ a/n i know adopting someone isn't this fast or anything but whatever oops.] she opened up her door, and 3 other girls were in the room, a lot younger than her. the room was the size of a walk in closet, and it was so neat. there was no beds, just 4 pillows and 2 rather large blankets. she told the girls that she was going to get adopted, and they started to cry. she kissed them all on the forehead and said she loved them. she grabbed a box that locked, and a shirt, and said "this is all i have." i looked at her shocked and grabbed her by the hand, and we ran to my mom.