chapter thirty (yes hello i am back)

hey guys it's hannah and i have some sad news for you guys.

i don't think i'm gonna write this one anymore. i am so lost in my words and i don't think it was a good fanfic to begin with.

but luckily, i will not be gone forever. i'm gonna start a new fanfic with trevor moran (which should be supa supa fun).

so thank you guys for reading. so you aren't hanging, here is the ending.

(skip a couple months over)

jacks pov :

i stood there, looking down at the open casket. it was just four days ago, where the love of my life allison bree lening was screaming with me in the car. it just happened so fast.

*flashback*

allie's pov:

jack and i had been going out for a couple of weeks now, and i can honestly say he was the love of my life. today, we were going to santa monica pier. i put on my clothes, and hopped in his car with him. on the way there, we were screaming the lyrics to we are never ever getting back together. all of the sudden, a black mercedes came out and hit us, and the rest went black.

*end flashback*

jacks pov:

i was standing at her casket still, sobbing. this was all your fault. i just wanted to feel her touch again. i wanted to tell her she was safe. all i wanted was allie again, but sadly i was never going to get allie again. at her funeral, so many people came that i had never heard her even mention before, and in the faintest voice in my head, i heard allie say

'see jack, i told you. everybody only cares when you're dead.'

and with that i knew

everybody only cares when you're dead.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH THIS ILYSM AND THANKS FOR READING. I'LL PUT A NEW CHAPTER OUT TELLING YOU ABOUT MY TREVOR MORAN FIC. LOVE YOU.