chapter ten

CHAPTER 10

allie's pov -

jack was so nice. he had a huge warm smile, but just as i waved goodbye, he frowned. im guessing he saw my scars. anyways, mom took me to pacsun then she said screw shopping, we will do it online. i laughed, and then she took me to a store to get shoes. i got black low top converse and white hightop converse. we decided to go to the food court and get something to eat. we were sitting down and talking when she asked me the hardest question to answer in life.

anthony's pov -

we went shopping for a little bit, then we decided to go to the apple store. we walked in, then we saw a couple of my friends, who weren't from youtube. hi amanda, hi fatima, hi hannah! we talked for a little while with them, then jack and i decided to head to starbucks to meet them. jack and i were talking about vidcon which was coming up, then he asked " is allie coming?". i had a feeling he liked her.

allie's pov :

" why were you in the orphanage?" mom had asked.
i decided to finally come out and tell her.
" my mom died in 9/11 and my dad got cancer a couple years later."
i tried not to cry
it was too late
" oh hunny im so sorry" mom said while giving me a hug.
after that, we walked to starbucks to meet up with jack & anthony.