chapter thirteen

CHAPTER 13

anthony's pov :

i went to get allie my old macbook air, because i got my new one. when i was coming back, i saw jack and allie having an extreme make out session. just kidding bitches, they were taking a selfie and laughing, and i accidentally said something. anyways, the new ahs was tonight, so i decided to get jack and allie hooked with the first episodes all the way up until now. we started to watch episode one, because jack has been living under a rock & allie said she had not watched tv in a couple of years. we all got a bunch of blankets, and crowded around my laptop to start to watch.

jack's pov :

when we were watching ahs, i wanted to grab allie's hand & hold it, but i didnt. i actually sat next to anthony, who was on twitter being an annoying fuck off. i got bored of ahs, so i went on twitter & saw my timeline. it was full of allie's tweets.

" i want a hug rn"

" ahs is so boring tbh "

" i literally have two friends that dont even know what my favorite color is"

i chuckled at that one, and she looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes. i quickly responded

" blue? "

she looked at me and said

" no, its red."

i shot a look at anthony and said

" YOUR BROTHER AND YOU HAVE THE SAME FAVORITE"

but apparently, that was the wrong thing to say.

[ A/N HI SO WE HAVE 250 READS THATS REALLY GOOD OK? OK IM KINDA HAOOY AND ITS MIDNIGHT RN SO BYE KSJSJ.]