Chapter Thriteen~ The End (part one)

I wake up the next morning next to a very asleep Wesley. His eyes were closed and his breath fanning my face. His morning breath isn't actually that bad. I kiss his nose lightly and try to get up. No use. His grip around my waist is way to strong. How can he even keep his grip that strong while he's sleeping?

"Good morning." He says in his morning voice. Wow that was sexy.

"Morning."

"What do you want to do today?" He asks.

"I need to pack for the tour. Don't you have to pack to?" I ask.

"No I packed last week. So I can just stay around to help you pack if you want."

"Sure." I say closing my eyes again. "Hey Wes?"

"Yeah?"

"When you said you loved me last night did you mean it?" I ask. I know that I meant it when I said I loved him back.

"Every word of it. I would never take it back in a million years. Did you mean it, when you said you loved me?"

"Every word of it." I say copping his words.

"Good." He says with a small smile.

"So should we start packing or just lay around all day? We are going to be gone for like three months so it will take me a while to pack."

"Good point lets get to packing."

(*,*) (*,*) (*,*)

Three and a half hours later we are finally done packing my bag.

"Well that was a lot of clothes." Wes says plopping down onto my bed.

"That was only clothes for one month. I figured Selena and I would go shopping over the time of the tour so I figured I didn't need to pack for three months." I say. I'm not even that tired. I've packed for longer so this is nothing.

"What? That was only clothes for one month? Autumn we packed four large suitcases." He says pointing to the four large suitcases next to my door.

"What? A girl needs her options." I shrug. "How about this, we go to the beach and skate around the pier. Does that sound good to you?"

"Perfect. Can I barrow your other board? I don't want to go to my house to grab mine."

"Sure lazy." I say grabbing both of my boards from my closet. That's another thing that I can't forget to pack. Can't forget to bring my board!

"Whatever your lazier." He says and I know but I don't want to really say so, but I am pretty lazy when it comes to some things.

"Sometimes but not all the times."

~At The Beach~

"Hey babe do you want to go get some yogurt?" Wesley says looking over his shoulder to me.

"Sure, where?"

"Yogurtland is what I was thinking, but only if you want." Okay did her just ask if I want Yogurtland, like really? He knows I LOVE Yogurtland!

"I love that idea." We quickly make our way to Yogurtland. Wesley has been really quite lately I don't know what his problem is. Is it me? Is it because Drew likes me? What is it? I quickly pick out my yogurt and Wes does the same, we pay and go back outside and sit on our boards eating our yogurt.

"Hey Wes?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong? You've been really quite lately and its scaring me. Do you not want me to go on tour anymore?"

"What? No-no that's not it at all. I still really want you to come on tour with me and everything I'm just worried because with the whole Drew liking you and you to being with each other so much during the tour that you will start to like him more then me." He says frowning like a little puppy.

"Wes you are the only one that I want. I will never in a million year give you away for Drew. Yes I kissed him but that was to get back at you and it felt like I was kissing my older brother. Like just picture the feeling of you kissing Brooke. Its just strange. But believe me when I say that I will never leave you for Drew."

"Okay."

"Are we good now?" I ask. Why would he even think that?

"Yeah we're good."

"Hey babe ready to go? It's almost 10 I told the boys we would be at the bus at 10:30." Wes called from the front door.

"Yeah I'm ready. Oh and Selena texted me saying that I will be sleeping in her bus with her."

"Okay."

---------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER!! SCHOOL HAS HAD MY ASS AND WONT LET GO!! BUT ALMOST OUT!!!!!!!! SO I'LL TRY TO POST PART 2 TONIGHT OR TOMORROW (TUESDAY) I JUST WANT TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO KEPT MY BOOK IN THEIR LIBRARY!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY EBONY!! (THE CHICK WHO PLAYES AUTUMN. HER USER IS wesleys_gurl SO GO FOLLOW HER A WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (APRIL 28) SOOOOO THANK YOU!!! NEW BOOK UP!! ITS THE MAGCON BOY IF YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!! OKAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-DANIBEAR