Chapter Nine~ Bomb To the Heart

Before I start this chapter u NEED to read the A/N it's really important.

-------------------------

*Wesley's POV*

"Hey can you come over I need to tell you something?" I ask Autumn through the phone. "This really can't wait."

"Umm...sure. I'm hanging out with Danielle at the moment so can I come over later? Maybe around 8?"

"Yeah that's fine see you then. I gotta go practice so I'll see you later." Yes! That buys me time to practice how to tell her!

"Okay have fun!" This will not be fun. "See you then bye!"

"Bye!"I say before I hung up the phone.

*Autumn's POV*

"See you then bye!"

"Bye!" He says before hanging up. Okay that was strange.

"Who was that?" Danielle says coming up from behind me.

"Oh just Wesley." I say just a little bit confused.

"You don't seem to happy about that? Why?" She says rubbing my arm to calm me down.

"He said he needed to talk to me about something, I don't know what though?"

"Oh that's strange. When do you need to be there?"

"I said around 8, but we can go the earlier if you want."

"Okay let's go around 6:30. I'll stay there and I can hangout with Drew and Keaton if you want?"

"Sure. Oh and Drew said and I quote, 'the girl that was with you at the concert is really HOT!' He told me the other day, so if I were you hangout with Drew."

"Okay. And would you care if Drew liked me like that? Because after you told me about them and your past I kinda looked them up and I have a HUGE crush on Drew..." Awwww my best friend has a crush on Drew. Crap! She has a crush on Drew, and he's a huge player. I swear if that boy hurts her I will hate him forever!

"No I don't mind. Just don't let him hurt you. He's a player so just a fyi." I say.

"Okay thanks for the tip."

"Welcome."

"Okay so we have to be over there in about an hour so you might want to call Wesley and let him know."

"True, I should, or..." I give a little evil laugh.

"Or what?"

"You can call Drew on your phone." I say poking her stomach.

"What if he was joking! He doesn't think I'm cute!"

"Right he doesn't think your cute! He thinks your HOT! And take and call him and tell him that we are coming over early!"

"Fine! But not on my phone on your phone!" I pull out my phone and get too Drew's contact.

*Danielle's POV*

Autumn hands me her phone with Drew's name already pulled out. Ah what the heck! I click and his number and the phone starts to ring.

"Hey Autumn did you ask Danielle-"

"Hey Drew this is Danielle..." I say awkwardly into the phone.

"Oh hey, sup? Is Autumn okay?"

"Yeah she's fine. I just wanted to tell you that we will be over in about an hour."

"Oh okay. Will you be staying?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah, why?" I ask a little confused.

"Oh well we can hang out while they talk. Keaton is hanging with some friends so if you want we can hang?"

"Okay cool. See you soon!"

"Okay bye!" He says before I hung up. I mentally do my happy dance.

"Keaton is hanging with some friends, so it will just be me and Drew." I says handing her back her phone.

"Okay! Well we might want to go because well there is going to be some traffic and we have to get ready."

"True. Let's go!" I say before we run out of the mall and to my car.

*Autumn's POV*

We finally get back to my house with about 30 minutes left. Luckily I only live about a block away from them. We quickly got ready. By that I mean like brush out hair and teeth then headed over to Wesley's.

"Ready?" Danielle says as we get to their door step.

"Yeah I guess." We both knock on the door and a few seconds after Drew comes to the door.

"You made it!" He says looking over to Danielle.

"Yup!" She says popping the 'p'.

"Wesley is in the living room. Dani do you want to hang in the game room?"

"Okay thanks Drew." I say as he lets us in.

"Sure!" Danielle says from behind me. Danielle andDrew head for the game room and I go to the living room.

"Hey Wes!" I say with a big smile that soon fades away when he looks up at me. His eyes are big and puffy like he's been crying for hours. "Hey Wes what's wrong?" I say running over to him.

"We need to talk." He says wiping his tears off of his face.

"Okay?" I say worriedly.

"We have to go back on tour in 2 weeks with Selena Gomez for a few months." And with that it felt like my heart was getting ripped out of my body, but I can't show it.

"Then why are you sad your going on tour with friggin' SELENA GOMEZ!" Gosh he is so lucky! He is going to meet Selena!

"Because I won't be here for a few months without you."

"Wes we can talk on the phone and Skype every night. Everything will be okay. How many months?" I say rubbing his arm.

"Two, two months."

"We have been without each other for longer. Your going to be fine." Two months, I'm going to die!

"Okay, but before we leave Selena is coming to town and we have to hangout, so would you and Danielle like to hangout with us?" He says giving me a weak smile. Holy fudge I'm going to meet and hangout with Selena Gomez!!!!

"YES!" I yell and get up from the couch to do my happy dance.

"Wanna go play video games in the game room?"

"Sure!" We both head upstairs and into the game room. We walk into Drew and Danielle having a make out session. Okay didn't need to see that! I screamed and shoved my face into Wesley's chest.

"God get a room!" I yell into Wesley chest.

"We did have a room!" Drew yells back.

"Whatever! Can you guys go into Drew's room I would like to kindly beat my girlfriends butt at HALO?" Wesley says to Drew.

"Sure lets go Dani Bear." I hear another door open and close. Drew's room. Lovely. I pull my face out of of Wes's chest and go over to the couch. We played HALO for the rest of the night and I ended up beating his butt the hole time.

------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I didn't update. I went to an One Direction concert and 5SOS oped up for them! IT WAS AWESOME!! comment if you love 1D or 5SOS!! And tell me who ur faves are! In 5sos Luke is my fave and in 1D Niall is my fave!!!!! Vote, comment, fan, follow, message me, etc! Oh and this story is for my bestie Ebony! She doesn't have a Wattpad but she is the chick I went to the Emblem3 concert with! Oh let me know if ur going to see our boys in concert with Selena, tell me what ur fave song is on the album, mine is 3000 miles, and let me know if ur going to signing !!! Love u all !!! Sorry again for the late update!!!!

-Danyelle Stromberg

P.s. this was not edited!!