Chapter (Emblem)Three~ Shopping Drama

I wake up by the morning light shining through Danielle's window. She is already up, probably down stairs watching TV or making me food. This is why she is my best friend she makes me food. I get up and go down stairs. Yup I was right she was making me food.

"Hurry up and eat so we can go shopping the concert is in two days!!" she says pushing a plate over to me with some eggs and bacon on it. I totally forgot about me winning the tickets yesterday! How could I have forgotten THIS!? We both quickly eat then go back up stairs and get dressed and put our makeup on. "Ready?" she says grabbing her car keys and jacket.

"Yup let's go!" I say grabbing my purse with my phone and my wallet in it. As we are driving to the mall I flip on the radio.

"Hey guys it's Kenny from channel 933 and here is a new song from Emblem3 for all of the fans that are going to there concert in two days. Hope you all like it! Okay here is Emblem3 with 'Chloe'!" Kenny says. I turn up the radio as soon as he said Emblem3.

"I can't wait to go see them on Thursday!" Danielle says turning it up a little bit more. We both roll our window's down and yell the course together. People start to look at us funny when we come to a stop light. We continue singing along to the song on the radio when we finally get to the mall. When we get to the mall we look in all of the stores. When we get into 'Hollister' we look around for a little bit then I find the perfect outfit.

"How's this?" I say holding up some blue shorts and a floral high-low tank-top in one hand and a pink and some black flip flops in the other, to show Danielle.

"Cute! What about this?" she says holding up some light blue shorts and a blue tank-top in one hade then a blue bando and white flower flip flops in the other.

"Cute!" I say walking over to her. We look a little longer before deciding to buy the outfits. We walk around the mall for another two hours. We go in and out of stores. We finally finish looking through every store. I look down at my phone and see that there are 5 new messages from Chad.

From: Best Brother ever

Where are you?

From: Best Brother ever

Mom and dad are gone until tomorrow after noon so be home soon!!

From: Best Brother ever

ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

From: Best Brother ever

When you get this call me!!

From: Best Brother ever

Your really scaring me answer your phone!

I quickly call Chad so he know where I am.

"Hello?" I say after someone picks up the phone.

"AUTUMN WHERE ARE YOU! I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!! WHO ARE YOU WITH WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?" he yells into the phone.

"Chad calm down sorry I was at the mall with Danielle and my phone was on silent! I'll be home soon!" I say trying to calm him down.

"Okay see you when you get here!" Yay it calmed him down! I hang up the phone after say goodbye then tell Danielle what just happened.

"So I need to go home. Can you drop me off?" I say with a 'I'm-sorry' look on my face.

"Sure let's go!" she says starting to go back to her car.

"Thanks!" We had the way to her car. We get to the car and put our bags in the back seat.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" I turn on the radio and 'The Way' by Arianna Grande comes on. I turn it up a little. The car ride home was really quite. When we got to my house I see Chad outside of the door with a 'I'm-going-to-kill-you' look on his face. I thank Danielle for the girl day and go back to the house.

"Where were you?!?" Chad says pulling me into the house before going off on me.

"With Danielle. We were having a girl day. Why are you so mad, we would always do this and you would be fine, what happened?" I say starting to tear up.

"Look I just go really worried, I just don't want you to get hurt okay?" he says letting me go.

"Okay."

"Come here." he says wrapping his arms around me into a strong hold/hug. I run upstairs to get ready for bed. I pull on some basketball shorts and a tank top. I run back down stairs and sit down on the couch next to Chad as we watch Disney Channel. I soon fall asleep resting on his shoulder.

--

I wake up on my bed. How did I get here? The last thing I remember is falling asleep down stairs next to Chad. He must have carried me up when the show was over. I look over at my clock. 11:05 a.m. Wow I slip in for along time. I lazily get up and go down stairs. Chad is making eggs and toast.

"Good morning baby sis!" he says looking over his shoulder at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

HEY GUYSSSS SO IM GOING TO START CALLING YOU MY CATS BECAUSE OF KEATS >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SO VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT!!! OHHHH GO READ MY FRIEND VIVI'S STORY!!!! 'YOU'RE MY LOVE' ITS ON THIS ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MY CATS!!!

~KEATON'S GIRL DANYELLE