Chapter Two~ Winning

Today was a Monday. Poop. (Sorry I'm really childish I don't cuss) I look over to clock and I see that it's 6:30. I have to leave by 6:45!! I quickly pull on some dark blue skinny jeans, and a blue and white striped t-shirt, my blue KEDS. I run into the bathroom and do my make-up. I put mascara, eyeliner and light blue eye shadow one then grab my two favorite rings ever, one leaf ring and my black heart ring, I also spot my love necklace, my tan heart earrings and my grey bracelets, I put all of that one and spray on my 'Someday' perfume by Justin Bieber. I run down stairs with 5 minutes left. I make toast then spread some grape jelly on it the run out the door eating it on my way to school.  I finally get to the school. I look down to see if I look fine.Yup. I just made it to homeroom. I sat down. My best friend Danielle sits right next to me.

"Hey why are you late?"

"Forgot to turn on alarm last night."

"Oh normal Autumn then?"

"Yup!" I say a little to loud. The day went by really fast. Probably because it was a half day. I ran all the way home.

From: Danielle<3

Hey what you doing?

To: Danielle<3

Going to call Channel 93.3, you?

From: Danielle<3

Cool nothing still walking home want to hang out later? I can't believe it was the last day of school today, can you?

To: Danielle<3

I know right the school year went by so fast okay hang out in 30?

From: Danielle<3>

Sure bye! <33

To: Danielle<3

Bye <33

I look through my contacts and find Channel 93.3.

"Hey, this is Kenny! Who is this?"

"Hey Kenny! This is Autumn." I say really surprised that he picked up really fast.

"I hope you like Emblem3?"

"Why? I know all of them, well I DID know them!"

"Well did you know that they are coming to San Diego on Thursday?" He says getting really happy.

"No I didn't?"

"Well would you like to see them again?" He asked. I can feel his smile through the phone.

"Yeah that would be awesome!" I say trying not to yell in his ear.

"Okay good because YOU JUST WON FREE TICKET TO GO SEE THEM ON THURSDAY!!!!"

"Oh my god thanks I hope they remember me!! Kenny your my new best friend!"

"Thanks!"

I gave him all information so I can get the tickets later. I hung up the phone and went down stairs to see if my older brother Chad was home. Nope.

From: Danielle<3

Hey when are you coming over?

To: Danielle<3

Now?

From: Danielle<3>

Okay see you soon :)

Danielle lived only a block away. I grabbed my bad and my keys and went to Danielle's house.

-Danielle's house-

"Oh my god! Guess what?!?" I say running up into her room.

"What?" She says opening her door so I don't run into it.

"We are going to see Emblem3!!!!" I say getting really happy to go see Wesley again. We hung out until like 10.

"Want to spend the night?"

"Sure!" I say smiling really big. I'm really happy to go see Wesley and the others. I wonder if Wesley remembers everything, because he doesn't really talk to me anymore. Whatever I'm going to go see him soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay another bad chapter sorry the first 2 are really bad!! :( I feel really bad they will get better I promise !! I love you guys for reading !!! I love you !!! GO FOLLOW @BriannaBanana16 and go read her One Direction story she is really good !!! I'll update Friday !!!! <333 That's her outfit in the side bar!!

-Danyelle Stromberg (Keaton's girl)