Chapter Eleven~ I Don't Know

We have about one more week until the boys and Sel have to leave. Selena, Danielle and I have gotten really close over the week. We've also been hanging out a lot lately. I'm kinda giving Wesley time to hangout with his friends and catch up. I'm not going to lie, I really miss him. We've been talking every night, but every time I talk to him I can't fall asleep at night thinking to much.

"Are me and Wesley rush into dating?"

"He forgot about me and I just take him back?"

"What is wrong with me!?"

"I need to talk to Drew about this!"

"I can't just forget about the whole him forgetting and breaking my heart!"

I say to myself as I lay on my bed. I look over to my bedside table at my clock. 11:05pm. Lovely. Okay let's get some sleep then I will call Drew and tell him to come over.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I wake up and grab my phone from by bedside table where I left it only a few hours ago. I unlock my screen and dial Drew'a number

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello?" Drew says in his morning voice.

"Hey can you come over it's inportant?"

"Sure be there in 5. Do you want Wes to come too?"

"No, just you. It's about Wesley."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. Nothing close to that! Just come over please."

"Okay bye!"

"Bye!" I say before hanging up. This is why I love Drew so much! He is my best friend along with Danielle. I set my phone on the bedside table and just think about everything that has been on my mind lately. From Wes to Drew and Danielle. I just let my mid go crazy with ideas. I soon hear I knock on the door down stairs. I run off of my bed and down the stairs I open the door to see a very worried Drew.

"Is everything okay?" He asks trying to catch his breath.

"Yea...Well I don't know. just come in. we need to talk." he walks in going right to the stairs. Then into my room. I walk in behind him and shut the door as he sits on my bed.

"Okay so what's wrong? and why didn't you want me to tell Wes?" He says. Clearly having his breath back now.

"Well I think that Wes and I are rushing into dating..." I tell him everything that comes into mind. "you know?" I finally finish.

"Well in makes 100% since that you think that."

"Should we become friends for a little bit and see how it goes?" I as unsure of what to do.

"Maybe do you want me to tell him or do you want to?"

"I should. If you do he might take it the wrong way."

"Good idea. Well it's getting late so I might want to start to head back." he says getting up from my bed.

"Okay I will tell Wesley tomorrow." We both walk down stairs and to the door. We stop in front of the door.

"Well goodnight." He says. he puts his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug. Wow I needed that! I hug him back then pull away to open the door for him.

"Goodnight." He steps out of my house and walks into the dark night.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

School starts tomorrow so I won't be updating that much. thanks for reading!! loves u guys!! I'm so sorry it was so short

~Danyelle.