Chapter 1

Naruto

I already dead, but I really don't remember when and where. This lifestyle...I have already learned about how to live with it, after rambling around the city and meeting with the other species like me. I'm sorry I can't introduce myself as well, I don't really remember my name anymore, even what I was when I'm still alive. But I'm sure my name starts with the letter 'N'.

The only memory I have, the one that actually fresh in my mind is when I'm with the people who I seem familiar but I'm not sure who they were.....in there, we were joking and even laughing with each other; the feeling that I actually really missed to feel.

There are two people to be exact...A girl with medium long pink hair and a spiky black hair guy with duck butt hairstyle to be more precise.

Maybe they were my friends before....

Unfortunately, the memory starts to vanish slowly from my mind...And my only friend who is the same species as I am told that, we, zombies suppose not to have any memories anymore. But I know I'm different....different than the other fellow zombies....I really don't like to kill human to feed, because I don't want to see them in pain, and their screaming scared me much, but what can I do? I'm a zombie....I have to feed or I might actually gonna die, for real.

We are wandering around at the abandon airport, well....I never go to another place before....I'm in here from the start actually...I guess.

I have a friend, we met not long ago in this building. I called him 'G' and he's also weird as I am. G has red messy hair and a tattoo on his left side of his forehead. We are always being together, and never get separate with each other.

We greeted with our zombie style as we bumped into each other, with grunt and groan or even sometimes shrug as a response to be exact. Besides, we managed to say the words...But only one to three words maximum. It was an achievement for us actually because none of the zombies can speak like us...

I'm currently sitting at the bar stool while staring into the broken glass for hours maybe.

"Y-yo...." G suddenly greets while raising his hand a bit to me.

Gosh....he walks so slow.

"H-hmm..." I make a sound to respond to him. The usual sound that I used to reply him back.

He then slowly sits beside me and turns to face me. We are staring with each other for a long time...well technically, we always did that every single time we met. He looks more terrible than I am as his skin is paler than I am. Maybe it is because he turned into a zombie longer than me. Just look at his condition, where the blue veins appeared from his right cheek along with his neck and the deep cuts of the knife all over his body and also the gun wounds too. He's like a senior to me, a legend since he's still survived with all of the scary cuts and wounds.

Totally the luckiest zombie ever, huh?

The 'Skully's scream coming from the north side of the building surprised us both. It must be a sign....the sign that we should leave the place for them for temporary.

Yeah...Skully, the oldest zombies before us...the most dangerous zombies ever because of their scarier look, their unbelievable speed and even their powerful strength that make us, the newbies scared of them.

I really don't want to become like them to be honest....because....I-I hate living like this. It's so lonely though....

But I have to, no matter what and how many times I denied it. There's no cure for us to become normal again....If we dead, then we dead, nothing can turn us for coming back to life, nothing...Although I feel so wrong to live like this sometimes.

I have to accept it...since our kind is now more than the human. And we need to feed to stay alive.

Since the Skully are more powerful and stronger than us, they automatically overpower us and taking control of this building and some other places. We only can feed whatever they left for my fellow zombies...

It's kind of disappointed though.

"Hu-ngry...." G hardly speaks out the word after a while staring at me.

"U-us....g-go....food." And I take about a few seconds to reply him. And I'm starving too....my desire of the flesh is making me crazy completely, and I couldn't hold it any longer.

So, before he could even answer, I already scoot away from my seat and walking towards the door, leaving him who is still hanging. It's not my fault though, it was him since he's taking too much time to respond.

****

Hinata

Hinata's room...

"Hinata, are you sure you want to come with us?" My best friend, Sakura Haruno asks me in disbelief. Maybe she didn't expect with my decision to join the special team that assigned to look for medicines outside of the barrier.

"Hm-hmm...I'm sure." I answer her while packing my stuffs into my backpack. "Don't worry too much, Sakura. I really want to join it."

She sighs heavily, "But it's not safe out there....what if...." But, she couldn't finish her words as I'm giving her a glare.

"I'm a big girl now...and I already been trained to fight the zombies....so please don't worry about me," I explain to her again. "Besides, you sound like my father, Sakura....and it's really not suit you at all."

"What??" She seems a bit surprised with my words. "And you're.... so annoying and stubborn too, Hinata!" Her face turns red, maybe upset with me.

Sakura then leaves my room without saying any words. She's just pretending to be sulking so I could change my mind.....I know that. But no matter what, I will never ever change my mind.

Anyway, she will be back to normal tomorrow morning...That's so Sakura! She always like that...

The next morning

All of us, the special team that was assigned to find the medical supplies are gathering in front of the gate barrier that my father built long ago. The member of the teams are, Sasuke Uchiha, a good shooter, Neji Hyuga, well he's like a brother to...he's good with strategies and lastly, Sakura Haruno, my best friend still since childhood.

My father, Hiashi Hyuga the leader of the human clan, he's a very strict man and always trying hard to keep me and my sister safe from the zombies. He insisted at first for me to join this team, but I was stubborn.

I really want to join it because most of the people always consider me as a spoil daughter and even can't do anything to help our clan. Most of them think I'm useless and have no benefits at all....so I want to change their perspective!

I have to train hard so I could protect myself. I once lost my mother before because she got bitten by the zombie and my father 'eliminate' her by himself. Then, I lost my crush too, 2 years ago before I couldn't say that I love him. It hurts so damn much, though. I'll never get to see him again, his ocean blue eyes, his cute whiskers mark on his cheeks which make him look so special than the other guy. Oh god.....I really missed him. But I have to accept it no matter what; that he doesn't exist in this world anymore.

My father gives us a brief before we start our mission shortly. He sounds really strict, just like a captain gives the orders to his comrades. He didn't look at me, not even once, or ask me to be careful while on mission....maybe he's still upset with my stubbornness to join the team.

The guards that are watching over the gate are open the gate for us as the briefing session ended. We carefully walk side by side with the guns on our arms as a protection from the zombies' attack.

My cousin, Neji Hyuga, the leader of the team guides us towards the city with a map on his hand to find the old pharmacy which our team was assigned to find the medical supplies. Sakura and I are walking in the middle of Neji and Sasuke so they could protect us from any sudden attacks.

So this is it.....My first mission ever. I hope we will accomplish it successfully, so my father will be proud of me and the others too will also change their bad perspective of me. Wish me luck for this mission...

To be continue