Chapter 2

Hinata

"Take whatever you can take. Just keep it quick we don't want to meet any living dead here." Neji instructs to us in a very low voice as we walks into the pharmacy.

Sakura and I search all of the cabinets in the pharmacy to find the well-state medicines while Neji and Sasuke are guarding the door from any ambush.

But not for long, as we heard the footsteps and groaning coming out from the door.

The heavy footsteps to be exact.

Oh my god.....we're so in trouble.

Zombies!!!

My heart pounding so hard when Neji signals us to find a place to hide. My hands and knees start to tremble and I really don't know what to do now.

"Psst....Hinata." Sakura whispered to me. "Over there!!!" She points her index finger towards a large table so I could hide under it.

"Stay there...Hinata-sama. And remains quiet." Neji whispered to me.

I nodded several times.

I didn't know that this kind of situation is so scare the hell out of me.

Naruto

My group when in the city to hunt for the food. I automatically become their leader and always like that, and I don't know why. Maybe....I already have that leadership skill before I died and still bring the skill along into this new life.

The scent of the humans is so close from our direction, and I think it comes from the north where there was an old pharmacy there.

I stopped in the middle, followed by my fellow zombies. They are all looking at me like they knew that what I was thinking. I look at my friend, G and he signalled me that we should go in that direction.

Alright then....I'll take the lead once again, but this time we move faster than before so we could hunt the humans before they leave that place.

The smell is so strong as we are close enough to the front door. Behold the humans, we are going to feast you, every single of one of you.

One of my fellow zombies enters the front door first, maybe he's so hungry and can't hold himself.

But with a blink of the eyes, he got shot straight on his head by a raven hair guy with a duck butt style.

Some of the blood of my friend was all over my shirt and my face. My friend falls on the ground immediately and he's no longer moving, maybe already dead now.

The spiky-black hair with a blue tint guy looks at me with his eyes widened. His gun is pointed towards my head.

"Na-naruto??" I heard he said the word. The word is so familiar to me. The word that start with the letter 'N', same as my name.

I was froze totally don't know what to do now. Yes I'm hungry....I want to eat him...but I just can't. He seems so familiar to me. And my rusty brain starts to process the memory again. The only memory that I have, about the two persons that I always saw in that memory....medium-long pinky hair girl and the similar guy that was in front of me now.

"Sasuke!!!!" I heard a girl's screaming and with a quick movement, the guy took a big paces away from me followed by the other human towards the back door.

Sasuke???

Why is that name is so familiar to me?

Who is he?

G bumped my shoulder, he even gives me a glare and grunts at me. But all I have responded to him is shuddering.

But wait!!!

I smell something....something is really sweet that make me more hungry than before.

I examined around the pharmacy and the huge table in front of me caught my eyes. The smell is so strong now as I slowly approached the table. G and my other friend already gone, chasing the humans that already ran off from the place, leaving me alone in the room.

I move the table aside and saw a midnight-blue hair girl who is holding a knife in her hand.

She's looks so beautiful....with the pale lavender eyes, that makes me frozen once again. My starving is gone now, when I saw her....it's like a miracle. I'm feeling livelier when my eyes met her beautiful eyes.

"Na-Naruto-kun...." her eyes widened when saw my face. I can see some tears falling down on her cheeks.

Why are they calling me Naruto???

But suddenly I heard G's heavy footsteps coming from the back door direction.

"D-do-.....d-on't s-scare." It was so hard for me to say the words, but I tried. "I-I'll h-help y-you."

I tried to come closer to her, but she still looks so scared of me.

"I-I p-pro-promise."

She seems to understand what I have said as she responds by nodding her head.

I leaned closer to her so I could smell her one more time. Her scent is so strong....so I need to get rid of it before my fellow zombies notice her.

I need blood....zombie's blood so she could smell like me, just like the living dead to be more precise. So I wipe my friend's blood that I got from my face and my shirt who got shot earlier from the guy, called Sasuke.

"S-sa-safe." I told her as I smell her again.

She looks so frightened of me....well....she should, because I'm a zombie....the dangerous creature that will harm her any time if I can't control myself.

But I promise myself that I will never harm her, ever!!!

Because she has already become so special to me.....the moment my eyes met hers....I feel more, alive.

To be continue...