Final Chapter

I'm truly sorry for the super late update. So as promised, the final chapter for this book. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it and thank you so much for the waiting and your votes too. I really appreciate it so much.

Hinata

"Naruto-kunn..." I called him with tears started to pour down on my cheeks. "You're alive..." I saw him smiled a bit along with a shrug. "Wait for me there, okay!"

He replied me only with a nod and like usual he obeyed me by waiting at the garden of my house like a statue.

I grabbed my hoodies from the couch opposite of my bed then swiftly ran towards downstairs to see the love of my life.

God, I am so happy that he's alive.

I really thought that our friends killed him back then.

I sneakily went outside of the house from the main door so anyone in my house wouldn't notice it, especially my father and Neji. They might be killed Naruto right away if the ever did see him.

There he was, Naruto Uzumaki who was standing right behind of the bird fountain in the house garden. I saw him was playing with the water inside and looked so focus with it.

Oh, and his orange hoodie was full with red liquid on his left side chest.

Wait, is that b-blood?

N-naruto-kun is b-bleeding??

My heart skipped beat as saw him smiling while playing the water in the fountain. Furthermore, his face was no that pale anymore, I could see it turned to be pinkish, especially at the both of his cheeks and lips too.

He's turning back to life!

I knew it, those zombies weren't dead, they were just....infected. They lived in their own world, just like us...humans. Except for that eerie creature we called, the skully.

"H-hin...." His sudden snapped me a bit. He was about to say my name which made my eyes went teary all of sudden. Naruto was staring at me, his blue eyes were different too, they looked lively to be exact.

"Oh Naruto-kun," without hesitation, I went towards him then hugged him tightly. "I love you so much...I'm so glad that you're actually alive," I said while sobbing in his hug.

"D-don't c-cry..."he hardly said it.

I released the hug, and put a small smile for him, "I'm sorry, it's just I'm so happy for you."

He shrugged, then curved a smile with his eyes never left mine.

I grabbed his hand when heard the patrol jeep's engine came near both of us. He might be dead for sure if someone see him, especially my cousin and my dad. "Come, Naruto-kun," I said to him, staring into his beautiful eyes. "Follow me, we need to hide you."

He didn't say anything and just obeyed me into the house. But we just forgot one small thing....

"O-oh MY GOD!!!" a loud girl's voice came from the upstairs as soon as we entered the front door. And the owner is of course, my bestie, Sakura Haruno. "Na-Naru-to...how come he is here? What if...."

"That's why I need your help to hide him," I cut her in. "Please, Sakura...I just can't lose him anymore." I begged for her to help me while holding Naruto's big hand.

Sakura sighed, "Fine....first thing first, we need to clean him up. He's stink, I can smell it from here."

I giggled, "Come Naruto-kun," I gently pulled his hand and guided him towards upstairs.

Sakura and I briefed him how to use the bidet, shower and even to take off his clothes. Luckily, he didn't....umm you know strip straight away when Sakura asked him to do so. His looked so in shocked when both of us were screaming when he was about to take off his dirty shirt and pants. The scared Naruto swiftly went behind of my wardrobe and hid himself behind of it while hugging himself.