Chapter 3

Naruto

"C-come....s-safe." I told her, hoping she'll understand me. Her tears still keep falling on her cheeks.

G approached us and tried to examine the girl that is standing behind me.

"N-no....m-mine." I told him.

He grunts. "H-home."

We went back to the airport, our home to be exact with the human following me by my side.

I don't know what I'm doing.

What's wrong with me?

The girl just walks by my side and sometimes I took a glance at her to make sure she was okay.

Yeah.....She's scared, of course. What else did you feel if you're surrounded with the zombies, my kind though?

G keeps looking at me, giving me the death glare that I didn't even scare of it. Maybe he knows that the girl is human....but he pretends not to notice it, for my sake.

My fellow zombies would never bring a living person home. You know why? Because that's crazy!

The girl stopped for a moment, maybe feel even more frightened because we're now in our territory. The place which is full with the zombies.

Right now, my friends think she's just another one of us. A new addition to the family. But they would think I was insane.

Why do I have to be so weird?

What am I doing?

I guide the girl to follow me to my private place which is basically the abandon plane. No zombies are here yet, in this place. It's just for me and she's the first one who been able to enter my place.

I opened the door for her, waiting her to enter the plane. She's still crying though....but I've promised myself that I will protect her from the other zombies. So she will be safe as long as she is with me.

She faces me and the tears still keep falling on her cheeks.

"H-home." I tried to tell her that this place is my home.

"What happened to you, Naruto-kun?" She asked me. "I never thought that you become a..."

"N-no.....I-I'm.....d-dif...different." I replied. "Y-you're s-sa..safe h-here."

She slowly moves her right hand towards me. My eyes only focus on her hand's movement.

What's she trying to do?

I feel a warm hand suddenly touches my left cheek. "I didn't scare of you...Naruto-kun."

She did call me Naruto?

Is that really my name?

If it does true....She must know who I am.

"S-sleep..." I move my eyes to the empty seat beside her.

She looks at the seat and quickly sits on it. Luckily, that she understands me.

I then walk to my stuff to find a blanket for her, maybe she feels a bit cold, although I can't sense a thing besides the human smell.

I waggle the blanket several times so there is no dust on it before I hand it over to her.

"Thanks..." she sniffled.

I took a seat opposite to her and my eyes never leave her for once that makes her a bit more uncomfortable.

"S-so...sorry." I slowly remove my gaze away from her.

"It's okay....you must be really lonely all this time right? I bet that I was the first one who ever come here, in your place."

I nodded.

She smiled, although her eyes look a bit puffy after crying so much earlier. "I'm glad that you're still here, in this world."

I'm trying my hardest to understand what she tried to say to me.

Her tears fall down to her cheeks again. "I miss you, Naruto-kun."

She missed me?

What did she mean by that?

"I'm tired, so I'll sleep first." She said to me while adjusting the seat. "By the way....thanks for saving me, Naruto-kun."

I really don't know what to say to her, so I just wait her until she falls asleep.

Oh yeah....after she said that she missed me, and I really don't know what is the meaning of that word....I feel something weird in my left side chest. Something moving to be exact. And it does sound like....'dub dub dub'.

What is happening to me, actually?

Am I gonna die for real?

What if I did die, what will happen to her?

Who will take care of her or save her?

Wait.....I still don't know her name. I forgot to ask her actually. Maybe tomorrow, because she's asleep now.

And looks so beautiful.

*****

General

"Are you all mad?" Neji scolds Sasuke and Sakura. "How could you leave Hinata like that?"

"I'm sorry Neji....we really didn't mean to." Sasuke replied. "I thought that she was following us, but she's not."

"Dammit!!!" Neji kicked the big stone on the ground. "What I'm gonna tell to Hiashi about Hinata?"

"We need to go back to that place, so we could save her. I bet she must be still hiding behind the table." Sakura suggested.

"But there are zombies there, a lot of them. We might not survive if we barging to that place again. They might wait for us there." Sasuke didn't agree with Sakura's idea.

Neji sighed. "You're right, Sasuke. We need a backup, so I suggest we should return home first, and told the whole story to Hiashi."

"She's a very smart girl, Neji. I know she will think of something to save her life." Sakura said while tapping Neji's shoulder.

"Yeah.....she's a smart girl, no doubts about that." Neji agreed. "Don't worry guys, I will take a blame for this. You two just stay back when I talk to Hiashi."

"No Neji...." Sasuke interrupted. "We all take the blame since we're in one team. Please....don't take the blame by yourself."

Neji's pale lavender eyes were on his comrade. "Thanks guys....I really appreciate it."

"Okay then.....let's go guys. It's getting late now." Sakura puts on her backpack and starts to walk towards their hideout. Meanwhile, Neji and Sasuke follow her from behind while examining all the angles of the places to make sure there is no ambush from the unwanted zombies.

Sorry for the late updated....Hope you like this chapter. Btw, sorry for the misspelled words and some grammar mistakes.

Please wait for it okay.....thanks

s