Chapter 6

Sorry for the super late update. Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

"S-sku-lly..."It's still hard for me to speak fluently.

Hinata who currently trying to hot wire the Ferrari turned to me, "What is it, Naruto-kun?"

"S-sku-lly," I tried to say it one more time although it was hard. Hopefully she can get what I mean.

"Skully?" She knits her eyebrow while looking at me confused.

"T-they a-are co-coming...."

Her eyes were widened, "Oh my God! What should we do???" She starts to panic all of sudden. Both of her cheeks are red and she even pulls her beautiful midnight blue hair for several times, which making me feel something tickling inside me.

I made a sound, which I have never made it before. A sound that's similar to Hinata when we're driving the car around the airport.

"You laughed...."her pale lavender eyes are now looking straight into mine.

I tilted my head when heard the 'laugh' word.

"You actually laughed, Naruto-kun...."she walked closer to me and grabbed both of my hands.

"W-wh-what l-laugh?" I really don't get what she meant by that.

She then gave me a smile, a beautiful smile that makes that thing inside my chest makes a sound of 'dub dub dub' once again. "It's something that makes you more human, Naruto-kun. Come on, we should hurry now, before the Skully comes here."

I shrugged. "I-I....d-don't k-know." I'm so confused with the human thing. Am I really different from the other zombies? Am I becoming human again?

"Yes!!!" She was jumping at a place when she managed to hot wire the Ferrari. "Let's go home, Naruto-kun."

I feel like my right cheek was lifted a bit that I wasn't sure what kind of expression was that.

"N...."That voice, it sounds really familiar to me.

I turned to my backside and saw G was standing not far from us with three other zombies behind him.

"N-Na-Naaruto-kun?" Hinata sounds terrifying, of course she is, because we are now surrounded with my kind, the zombies. They might attack us anytime.

"S-stay..." I told her to stay in the car. "M-me...h-handle."

She nods several times with the teary eyes.

I have to make sure her safe from the other zombies, and none of us touch her. I will do anything, even though to sacrifice myself, because she's special to me.

G grunts at me while the other looking straight to Hinata as they want to eat her. I gave them a glare along with a growl that makes them back off from us. "S-stay a-away...." I warned them.

G looks at me confusedly by tilting his head. "F-food..."

I shook my head, "N-no! S-she's m-mine!" Hopefully they will understand what I meant to stay back from Hinata.

"N!!!" G raised his voice. "E-eat!!!"

"N-no!" I shouted back at him. His expression changed into something which I couldn't understand myself. "S-she's special....*turns to see her*...."

G sighs, "O-okay..." he looks at her then back to me again."B-be s-safe."

I nodded several times.

Suddenly, a loud yelling coming from the emergency exit, and from the sound of it, it must the Skully. We have to leave this place fast or they might catch us.