Chapter 2

*Chases Pov*

I knew she was my mate.

I felt the sparks two weeks ago, on my 18th birthday.

My wolf hasn't talked to me since that fateful day.

I don't understand why I have to have her as a mate, I mean why does she have to be a nerd?

She really is beautiful, under those baggy clothes and big glasses. She just needs to learn how to show off what she has.

It annoys me to no end, how she tries to hide everything she's got.

I want to mate her, I really do, but I can't. Shes the nerd of the school, I'm the popular jock.

That wouldn't matter to me, if she was a werewolf.

Instead, I get mated to the beautiful human nerd. Damn.

My luck sucks.

*Alex's Pov*

I was walking to Math's when Cole Harris, Chase's future Beta, slammed me into a set if lockers, making me fall to the ground in surprise and shock.

He snickered and left.

The bell rung.

Perfect timing almighty loud piece of crap.

Bloody mutts, always annoying me. Sometimes it's amusing, other times it pisses me off.

If they knew who I really was, they would be pissing their pants and crying for there mama wolves.

Remember when I said, I was one if the best assassins? Yeah, I'm actually the famous 'Silver Fang', a deadly assassin, who takes out both Vampire and Wolf rouges, though sometimes when people pay me to get rid of a certain supernatural creature, I look into it and decide if it's worth it. Sometimes it is, sometimes I look for the person who asked me to take out him/her and kill that person instead.

Yeah, I'm definitely not that innocent nerd they think I am.

I'm actually on a mission right now, I'm waiting for them to show up around here, like I expect. I worked out that here would be the next place they would strike. I would find out who was making these kills on some of the most powerful Alpha's in America. And-as much as I hate to admit it-Chase is a pretty powerful Alpha.

He was also pretty hot, for a wolf anyway.

He had long-ish blonde hair, with gorgeous icy blue eyes. He had an 8 pack, unbelievable as it is. He had lots of muscle, not to much, though. He was tall, really tall.

Oh, almost forgot, he's my mate.

I could have some fun with this.

A/N

Hey guys!

So, what's up?

Sorry I took so long to update and that this is really short.

I got school, only one week to go until my 6 weeks of holidays!

Woohoo!!!!

-PJoHoOFan

Vote

Comment

Fave/Follow