Chapter 8

*Alex's Pov*

That day, I ran home.

I had a lot of work to do.

First on the agenda for today, kill Parker, for messing up my weapons room.

Yeah, I have a whole room, devoted to weapons, poisons and battle strategies, all that sort of stuff.

I was half way home, when I smelt something behind me, something disgusting.

Rouges.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here, a Vamp assassin" The guy who looks to be the leader said, smirking.

I raised my eyebrow, smiling lazily.

"You obviously have no idea who I am, do you?" I asked them.

There were only rouge werewolves, so they would have no idea who I was, until I told them or showed them.

Personally, I like the latter better.

The wolf seemed to have lost a bit of his bravo.

"You're obviously on your first mission, a mission you won't be able to win" He said, gaining confidence again.

To bad I was about to crush it.

I smirked.

"Or, I'm one of the greatest assassins ever and have been on worse missions then this, and maybe, just maybe, I'm fang" I said.

The others stiffened, in horror.

They knew I was going to kill them, all of them. And, I wasn't even going to bat an eyelid while doing so.

They chose the wrong side this time.

I lunged.

In a matter of moments, they were all gone.

When I said, that I didn't have a last name, I was lying, my name is actually Alex Fang, hence the fact that the wolves were afraid of me.

Only a select few wolves actually knew my first and last name, let alone what I looked like.

For instance, the wolf council, as I was once taken there by the King, to help set up the treaty.

And a few old buddies of mine from years back, but they would be dead by now.

But that's about it.

I smirked at my work.

I heard the sound of paws, coming my way and jumped to the nearest tree.

Seven wolves came out of the bushes to my left, four brown, two dirty blondes and a red wolf, all jumping out, ready to fight.

Too bad I already did it for them.

They looked around in confusion, probably wondering where the hell all the Rouges had gone.

Idiots.

They transformed behind the trees, which I was glad about.

What? I didn't want to see their junk, even though I hated my mate, I was still loyal to him, as much as I hated it.

"What happened here" A voice asked from below me.

I looked down at the mutts below.

It was Keegan who asked the question.

Cole shrugged.

"Maybe it's that Vamp allie?" Cole said it more of a question, then a statement.