Part 5

You sighed before moving the present against the wall and walking into the lougeroom.

Your eyes slid to Jimin lying down on the couch watching Hoseok and Jungkook play some type of video game.

You could feel Tae's eyes on you as you waked over to him. You took his arm and dragged him out the lounge room.

'Come on. Let's go.' 

'Y..Yoongi?! what is it? Where are we going?'

He was already dressed decently so you just told him to put some shoes on before walking out the door.

'We're getting ice-cream,' You answered when you were outside.

'Okay? But why?'

'Ah... Because we barely spend time together and I'm craving ice cream right now.'

'What are you talking about hyung? We've been living together for the last how ever many years and we see each other everyday?'

'Ah just be quiet and have ice cream with me. Why are you complaining in the first place. Its ice-cream.'

You arrived at the ice creamshop and picked your favourite icecream flavour. Jimin got a mint chocolate and vanilla.

When you both got home everyone was just casually lounging around.

You sighed when you saw them. They're being too obvious.

Oh well.

It was 3 when you decided to go and get the rest of Jimins present.You didn't bother telling anyone that you were going. It wasn't like you were going to be long.When you arrived you went straight to the jewellery shop to see if they had made them yet.

They had. You'd never done something for your friends before even if technically they weren't your friends but Yoongi's...Well it didn't matter.

They turned out better than you had thought as well. You smiled in joy as you thought about there reactions.

You decided to get Jimin some chocolates as you knew he liked that and some child family toys to keep him occupied. You also decided to get him some more hair gel and a couple of simple t-shirts.

When you came back you slipped into the house quietly trying to not rustle the bags. You walked into your room and lay all the presents onto the bed.

You got the bag and put all the items neatly inside. You closed the bag and carefully hid it in your cuboard and then you walked to your bed. You collapsed exhausted and immediently fell asleep.

Jimin POV

He was sitting at the dining table with his head on his arm. He was soooo bored. All the others were being so obvious about his birthday and he knew they were planning something.

What do I want to do???

He sat for a few more minutes before just deciding to see what everyone else was up too.

He sludged into the lounge room and saw Jin and Namjoon in the corner probably organizing stuff or something boring so he kept walking into the hallway.

He walked into his room and found Hoseok at the desk.

'Hyuuuuunnnngggg. What are you doing?'

'Leave me alone please,'