Part 9

You were going to have to risk the door. It was that or stay in here forever. Honestly it didn't sound so bad. But again they would barge in eventually.

Okay let's just go for it.

You turned around and shut the shower of. Threw a hoodie and some jeans on and rushed out the door. The bathroom door slammed behind you and you did a small jump in mid step. You sprinted down the hallway and out the front door.

The front door slammed behind you but you didn't stop. You raced to the elevator and cursed at it for being slow.

Out you had to be out before anyone saw you. If they did you would be in major trouble.

The elevator door opened and you rushed in slamming the close door button with your hand.

It shut and you finally breathed. The air was hard to take it and you sounded like you had just run the cross country race or something.

Once you were out of the building you stopped running and started walking. Your thoughts were racing so fast you couldn't comprehend anything that be inside or out.

When you asked the hair dresser to cut your hair short like a boy she gave you a sceptical look but did as you requested. You died it back to the platinum blond it was before and quickly paid and rushed from the store. As you rushed out of the hairdressers you caught your reflection in the glass and you paused.

Your hair was short but your body...

You lifted your chin up and felt your neck.

Yep no Adam's apple.

You stepped into another store called all things and grabbed a mask and a corset for your boobs.

Such a weird thing to exist. You considered buying a fake man parts but on second thoughts it would probably fall out and no one was going to touch down there anyway...

You sighed as you walked out. Why was all this happening?

You stopped when you reached the door that led to the dorm rooms.

*Sigh*

You lifted your arm and turned the knob of the door before stepping inside and easing the door shut.

No one was inside but you heard voices from the kitchen. You weren't in the mood to talk to anyone so you just walked to your room and sat down on the bed.

"What is this!" You shouted as you threw yourself back against the bed. 

Authors note

Sorry its so short. xx