Part 8

Jin POV

"U-uh what n-nothing? W-why?" Jimin nervously stumbled out.

He was sure of what he'd just heard. Yoongi defintly said he was a girl.

"What did Yoongi jus say."

"He-He didn't say anthing he was j-just murmering."

"Really? About?"

"I-It was hard to tell, He, I asked him if he had a g-girlfriend and he he said he d-does. That was a-all."

The boy kept averting his eyes and shifting. He wasn't so sure Jimin was telling thw truth however there was no way that Yoongi was a girl His face is masculine and weve all seen his chest before.

"Ok then,"

He turned around and went to drink some more beer.

Your POV

The next day you woke up with a major migraine. Your neck and back hurt from sleeping on the couch and your eyes feltsticky with sleep and sweat.

You rubbed at them and painstakingly lifted yourself up.

You let out a breathe of laughter as you beheld the scene before you. 5 members stretched out on the floor and couches in the same position they were in last night.

A delicious warm smell flittered its away across the room to your nose and you breathed in deeply.

Jins made breakfast

You almost stepped hoseoks head in your rush to get to the kitchen but you saved his poor head just in time.

As you were about to enter the hallway that leads to the kitchen you paused.

Your mind went blank and you slowly turned around to the beer bottles and board games spread through the lounge room.

Oh no.

Your eyes blanked out as you remembered the scene of last night.

Ooooooppppppaaaaaaa. Come here'

'Oppa? Arnt I youger than you and hyung your not a girl.'

'But you see I am.'

Crap! Crap! Crap!

I swayed. Before I fell I reached out an arm to lean against the wall.

No non nonononononononono.

They cant know. He cant know. He cant!!!!
Manly. Be manly.

What is manly?

How did Yoongi behave?

When I was rude to the others they found it normal and never gave me looks or looked hurt so that must be a chariteristic. Im lazy and they never told me that was different.

Be Yoongi. Be Yoongi.

Embrace the Yoonginess whatever that is.

You breathed a massive sigh before straightening up.

You ate breakfast, trained, ate lunch and ate dinner and you went to bed and nothing weird happen.

Thank god.

A month past and everything was going well. Until until then.

As usual you woke up and went straight to the shower. You undressed turned the shower on and stood under it normal. Yeah no.

There was nothing between your legs. You couldn't feel it. You'd grown used to spreading your legs apart to ucuston to the extra body fat but it wasn't there.

Still half asleep you told yourself you were dreaming.

But it really wasn't there!!

You looked to the floor to see if it had dropped of or something but there was nothing there.

It was a girls body.

Wide awake in panic you covered your mouth when something swished along your lower back soft and caressing.

You whip around to see what was there but it hit you in the face before caressing your back again.

You grabbed It and pulled it from behind you in front of you.

"Shit! SHITHSIHISHTIHSIHIHITHIHT"
Even your hair grew.

You slipped out of the shower to stand in front of the mirror and sure enough there he or should you say she was.

Your long bleached blonde ends and black roots shown in the light.

What do I do

What do I DO

Think think.

Ill have to escape the house and go to the hair dresses.

But its like 8 o clock everyone will be up.

They really musnt know The guy in my dreams was really scary and you were 100 percent positive he would carry out any threat he made

Window.

75th floor

bad idea.

Door?

Thell see you

Damn

What do I do????