Dicks Were Drawn and Laughs Were Stifled and I'm Still Hungry.

Quinn.

Megan ordered our pizza 20 minutes ago.

"I'm hungryyyy." Faith whined.

"Oh hush, Faith." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

She huffed and slumped down into the couch.

Then, the doorbell rang. Faith jumped up to go get it. She opened the door, paid for the pizza, and sat down on the couch.

I was in the middle, Megan on my left, Faith on my right.

We wanted to watch a movie. "Ooh! What about Twi-" Faith started.

"NO!" Megan shouted. "Either comedy or horror. I honestly don't feel like shitting myself so I suggest comedy."

I laughed. "Comedy it is then. But which comedy movie?"

"Go help yourselves!"

Faith and I went over to the movie drawer. "Well, there's Grown Ups, Grown Ups 2, Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, Kick-Ass, Kick-Ass 2, We're The Millers-"

"God dammit just pick one already!" Megan groaned.

I laughed again. "Kick-Ass 2 it is, then." I placed the DVD into the DVD player and pressed play.

******

About halfway through the movie, we got bored of it. It was good, but we'd just seen it millions of times before.

"What should we do?" Megan said, turning off the TV.

"What?" Faith asked.

"I mean, we're all obviously bored out of our minds, and don't care about the movie. What do you want to do?" She stated in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, we could play a board game or something..." I suggested.

Megan smirked. "You guys know how nerdy I am, right?"

Faith and I nodded.

"Well, I have DnD, and bunches of comics..." She smiled.

We all smiled and rushed up to her room. It was literally nerd central. She also had her guitar, bass, and accessories in the corner of her poster-filled room. She liked to draw, and I'm not gonna lie, she had talent. I would say the same about myself.

We each grabbed a comic. I had one of the Umbrella Academy ones. I adored these. They were my favorites.

They were so unique. And Gerard Way is awesome! He's one of my five heros. The other four are Bob Bryar, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, and Frank Iero.

Megan and Faith were the same.

I continued reading until Megan tapped me on the shoulder. "Yeah?"

She smirked and pointed over in Faith's direction. She was out cold. Megan ran to her desk, pulled out a Sharpie and drew something on her cheek. A classic: A dick.

She tried to hold in her laughter as she took a photo on Faith's Instagram and posted it. Hehe...

I gaped at Faith's face. Not only had she drawn a dick, but she had drawn 1D all over. I tried to hold in my laughter, this was hilarious! Faith hated 1D! Ha!

I mean, we all did, but she was the one wearing them so...

I started to get sleepy. "Hey Meg, can I take the bed?" I whispered.

She looked at me. "Sure." She whispered. She smiled and handed me a pillow.

I crawled into bed and turned on All Time Low's Weightless. I got lost in the music and fell right to sleep.