Shut. Uuuuppppp!

Megan.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Apparently, Faith and Quinn have, too.

We all groaned in unison.

"Shut. Uuuuppppp!" I yelled as I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock, eventually shutting it up.

I got up and out of bed, accidentally stepping on Quinn.

"OUCH!"

"I am so sorry Quinn!" I apologized. Then we both laughed, realizing what I just did. It's not everyday that you step on your best friend.

A look of pure confusion spread across her face. "Wait a minute. Why am I half on the bed and half on the floor?" She asked, laughing.

"Long story." I took another look at her face and started laughing even more. I had forgotten completely about the dicks I had drawn! I started holding my sides from laughing so hard.

"Hey guys....why am I on the floor?" Faith asked, getting up. "Long story." Quinn said, laughing at Faith's face.

That caused Faith to look at Quinn's face, making her laugh as well.

I was literally on the floor in tears of what I had done to my best friends. They looked confused.

"M-Mirror." I said, still laughing.

They ran to my bathroom. "MEGAN CHLOE RICHARDS, YOU ARE DEAD!" They shouted in unison.

Shit.

"Nahh, we're just joking." Faith said. "Kind of...." She whispered. We all laughed, we always joke around like this.

I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to find Mom and Dad home. Mom had her curlers in, robe on, and Dad looked ready for work in his suit and tie. "Uh...Faith, Quinn?" My Mom asked.

"Yes?" They said at the same time.

"Why do you have dicks all over your face?"

The girls turned to me. Mom raised an eyebrow. "Megan? Care to explain?"

"W-well, um...I-"

"It's okay! We thought it was funny!" Faith rushed.

Dad chuckled. "Okay kiddos. Wait, shouldn't you get to school?"

The three of us looked at each other wide-eyed. "Well?" Mom said.

We all ran up the stairs to get dressed.

(A/N: Click the link in the comments because it won't let me put my link for this on the side. :/)

We basically turned into Flash and darted up thestairs.

Faith and Quinn had to borrow my clothes, so I threw them a cute outfits they could wear today.

"Thanks! What time is it?" Faith asked while we were running back down the steps.

"Uh, shit I don't know it might be-"

"FUCKING HELL!" All of a sudden I see Quinn tumbling down the steps.

I chuckled a little. "Quinn are you okay?!"

She stood up, stumbling a little while brushing herself off. "I just tripped over a step and rolled down a staircase. I'm just fucking peachy." She rolled her eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being such a smartass and let's go!" I said.

Faith hurried up and went to the car first. I then grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.

Quinn was wide eyed, in the middle of eating toast, and trying to pull her shoe on while getting to the car at the same time.

What am I gonna do with her? I sighed.

"Hurry up!" Faith said.

As Quinn got in the car, she couldn't even buckle her seat belt when I started driving off, causing her to fall forwards and hit her head on the seat in front.

-

We arrived at the school with our Starbucks. This time, we didn't have time for the library. We barely made it to class!

We ran in the room, realizing we had just missed our first class.

"Well, fuck. We have thirty minutes until our next classes so.... library?" Faith asked.

I was sitting on a desk. I shook my head. "I'm hungry as fuck. Let's go eat."

Faith nodded while Quinn grabbed her bag again and we walked out of the classroom.

-

"Uh, hi, can I get two bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits and a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit?" I asked the guy.

"Coming right up. Your number is 19."

I nodded and headed to our table. It was in the back of the restaurant and there was a window next to it. It was raining outside today.

We talked about random stuff until we heard our number.

"Number 19?!"

I got up to go get our food. I grabbed the tray as the guy winked at me. He's very attractive.

He took a good look at my blink-182 bracelet.

He whispered as I was grabbing the tray. "You have very good music taste."

I smirked and nodded. "I like MCR, too."

His face lit up. "Me too! Long live the MCRmy!" He said. We high-fived. I smiled. "This fucking made my day, dude. When can I see you again?" I said.

"Same! And Fridays, Thursdays, and Sundays. What's your name?" He asked.

"Megan." I stated. "Brent. I'll see you tomorrow?" Brent asked.

I nodded. "Absolutely." I turned around, blushing slightly and went back to our table.

"Who was that? Your boyfriend?" Faith smirked. I shook my head, taking a bite of my biscuit, and cleared my throat. "Um, heh, no. He's not, actually. Just a fellow MCRmy member. His name is Brent." I explained.

I looked back at the counter and saw him smile at me. I smiled back.

"Oh, nice." Quinn said, checking her Twitter.

I checked my clock as my eyes went wide. "Oh my fucking hell, we need to go now." I said, throwing my trash away. Quinn stuffed her phone in her back pocket and threw her trash away, Faith followed suit.

We got in the car and went to school again, this time, showing up on time.

**********

Sorry for the really short chapter! I just wanted to move on a little. This story has so far been really boring and I'm sorry. But it has to go this way in order for the story plot to line up correctly.

You know the usual.

'I can't wait to fall in love with you,

You can't wait to fall in love with me,

This just can't be summer love, you see

'Cause I can't wait to fall in love with you,

You can't wait to fall in love with me,

This just can't be summer love, you see,

This just can't be summer love,'

This artist I've found a huge love for. That and 90's boy bands. Don't judge.

*NSYNC was probably my favorite. It still is though.

With lots of 90's boy bands, pink lemonade, and love,

-Emma c: