Part One

...A PewdieCry Fanfic...

...

Silence sounded in my headphones except for my slow-paced breathing on the mic. I was all-too used to this routine.

"Hey guys, and welcome to Cry plays Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 1."

I gave a cheery introduction. The soft golden tone of the game's panel lit up the rather dark room. I liked it this way. I went on with the video.

"This is getting brain-scratchery..." I smirked at the mic after a few minutes of game-play. So far, I was planning to run an hour-long game footage of Bioshock. Things were just getting good. I often played a variety of other games but once I saw Burial at Sea, I couldn't keep myself away. I usually buy games suitable only for me but its not my choice if my YouTube fans like it or not; they're gonna have to deal with it. I'm not egocentric or anything -- I just roll like that. 

I switched off my console and uploaded a 54-minute video onto YouTube. I sighed at my work and slumped on my bed. It was so quiet nowadays. The company of my cat and dog didn't soothe me as much as a real person did. That was probably the source of my loneliness. I obviously loved the company of family and other YouTubers I talked with over the web, but a real friend I could hang out with would be nice. I sat up from my bed and looked down at my socks.

"Then why am I here sulking?" I asked myself slyly as I stood up. The bed creaked. I rushed to grab my shoes and headed out the door to God-knows where.