Chapter 16

I answer the door while checking the time on my phone

"Hey yuu are late!" I say opening the door

"I'm sorry. Let's go" he says pulling me out

I wiggle myself out of his grip, "wuh do yuu think yuu are doing?" I ask

"We have to go" he says walking towards his car.

"I need to lock the house" I say walking back into the house. I grab my purse, switch off the living room door then walk to Joey's car.

There were people already in the car. There was no one in the front seat, so i'm guessing that's mine. I get into the passenger seat and greeted everyone. They didn't greet me back. Of course they are Joey's friends wuh did I expect.

I just sit back and watch the road. Joey looks at me with lusty eyes as he is driving. I slap his thigh. "Ouch" he says out loud and the people at the back stare at us. I pretend to know wuh was going on and look outside my window

***
15 minutes later

We arrived at this club, there were a lot of people hanging outside and others standing in a line. Damn their bouncer was huge. Are we also going to stand in line? I ask myself... Joey grabs my arm and we make our way to the door. He greets the bouncer and we get in.

The place was packed. Loud music, people dancing, drinks flying and many other things. We walked to a booth and joined more of Joey's friends. They greeted me when I sat down.

Joey offered me a drink, I grabbed it and gulped it all up.

"Woah slow down, girl" Joey says

" That was horrible anyway" I say then get up. I walk to the bar and order a cocktail. I take my drink and walk back to the booth. I sit next Joey and he talks to me about his life and family.

Turns out he has a son, who is 2 years old. He is in college and also works here in this club. Our conversation was getting deeper. He told me his secrets and other things. Yuu know wuh alcohol does to one.

He leans in for a kiss. "Woah" I push him back "lets dance" I say getting up.

"No"

I pull him up and lead him to the dance floor. We danced until I was tired, I was about to sit down when my favourite song came on

'Work, Work, Work, Work'  I couldn't help buh start dancing to it. I start twerking in front of Joey. He holds my waist as we dance together. Eyes turned on us because I singing out loud with the song.

Then they joined in. Everyone suddenly became so intimate. Joey and I walked to booth when the song ended.

"Yuu were on fire" he says grabbing my thigh

"Haha thanks" I say blushing

He leans in to kiss me buh we were disturbed by his friends.

"OMJ Hailey yuu're good" one of them says

"Thanks" I say and check the time on my phone. It read 1am. Wow its really late or should I say early. Check if mommy has texted me buh nope she hasn't not even called. I guess she is cool with it or she thinks I'm in my room, either way it doesn't matter.

"We need shots" Joey says and we all agree. One of his friends gets someone to bring us shots. We take a few, okay okay a lot. I can feel my head spinning buh I'm totally fine.

The crowd was getting more and more. People party late damn. I checked my phone again. It was now 4:30 am. And I'm super tired.

"hey Joey I need to go" I say pulling him away from a girl he was kissing.

"Sure" he says and we get up. OMJ he is such a jerk, earlier on he was ready to wife me, now he is kissing other girls. He could barely walk, so I held him as we walked to the car. When We reached the car, I took out the car keys from his pocket and put him in the passenger seat.

I didn't realise his friends were behind us until the back door was opened. I came in and sat down. Before they could pass out, I asked where they all lived. They answered me then fell asleep in each others laps.

***
30 minutes later

I had all of them delivered except Joey. I stopped at a coffee shop and woke him up. We walked into the coffee shop because he needed to vomit. We got coffee and went back into the car.

"OMG my head is so painful" he says holding his head.

"Well I need to know where yuu live" I say to him taking a sip of my coffee.

He punched his address on the GPS. With that I start the car and follow the instructions.

***
20 minutes later

We were in his drive way. I checked the time and it was now 6am. My mom is probably at work already. I got him into his house and in his room. I laid him on his bed.

I walked downstairs. I was stopped by someone as I was about to go out.

"Hey, were yuu in the house the whole night" she asks

"Oh no, I just brought Joey home now" I reply

"Oh okay, you can go" she says and I walk out. I call a cab and wait. It finally arrives. I told him my address and we drove off.

---
Don't forget to vote 😘 😙😘