Chapter 41

"Mommy I'm busy getting ready for school, I will call yuu later"

"I'm sorry. Enjoy the game"

"Bye"

I put on a navy blue crop top, navy blue matching shorts and white heels. I put my cheerleading uniform in my gym and go downstairs grabbed two bottles of water, put them in my bag, grabbed my keys and went out.

----------------
----------------

"Yuu look fabulous" Emily said walking towards me

"Oh no this old thing"

"Yuu look good anyway"

"Thank yuu and Yuu wore the outfit. Yuu look pretty"

"Thanks"

"I gotta go though, see yuu after the game"

I go the field. I sat on the Bench waiting for everyone else to come for our team meeting.

---------------
---------------

"GOOOOO HAWKS!!!"

"YEAHH!!!"

"WHOOOOP"

We cheer and jump around. So far we were winning and the game was about to end. Cody scored the last touch down. The guys pick him up and run across the filled with him. Some went to their girlfriend's and gave them kisses.

After all the glory, Cody runs to me and gives me a hug. He picks me up and twirls me around. "I love yuu" he says and I just smile and run to the field so we could do our victory cheer routine we have been practicing so much.

"Goooo Hawks" we say in unison then run off the field.

"Party at my place" Jake says and everyone cheers. I don't change back into my clothes, I take my bag and drive home.

I get into the shower and have a quick shower. I wear the same outfit I was wearing earlier, I take my purse, phone and keys. I go to my car and call Emily

"Hey where are yuu?"

"I'm at home, send me Jakes address"

"He lives on my street, yuu'll see the people outside. Its not far from my house"

"Okay thanx bye"

I hang up and drive off.

----------------
----------------

"Yeahhh the lady of the hour is here" Cody says once I reach them.

"No way I did nothing, yuu were awesome out there"

"Without yuu cheering for me I wouldn't have won" he says then gives me a perk on the cheek.

"Awwwww" everyone says in unison

"Okay I need a drink" I say making my way to the kitchen. I pour myself the punch and walk back to the living room. Cody and I danced together with the others. Then suddenly Emily and Jake, Evan and Amy dissappear. It was just me, Bianca, Kaitlyn, Cody and Zach.

Yes Kaitlyn didn't have a partner. Her boyfriend is in college. They have been together for a year now. I wonder why she is torturing herself so much, She is young and dates an older guy whom she doesn't see so much. Buh I like her commitment.

"I gotta go" she whispers in my ear

"Sure I will tell Emily yuu had to go"

She nods and walks away. Bianca and Zach also dissappear. And I'm left with Drunk Cody, who looks like he is about to vomit. I sit him down on the couch, I give him water and he passes out.

With Zach no where to be seen, I walk Cody to my car, I sit him down, I quickly run to the drivers side. I drive him home. I search his pockets, yes! There is a key. I test them all on the door, finally one of them opens the door. I drag him inside.

"Cody? Zach?"a Voice says

"Nope, its Hailey"

"Wuh are yuu doing here?" I see their mom coming downstairs

"I brought Cody home."

"Where is Zach?"

"He is back at the party, buh please Cody is very heavy can I please put him in his room"

"Sorry sure"

I drag him upstairs to his room and lay him down on his bed. I take his shoes off for him, I cover him with the blanket at the bottom of the bed. I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk out.

"He is sound asleep, buh I warn yuu he might vomit any time soon"

"Ughh ewww"

"He is your son. I will take this key back to Zach for yuu"

"Sure thank yuu. Now I know why Cody likes yuu so much."

"Haaa and wuh is that?"

"Yuu care for my boys, And I'm sure he has told yuu about the deal buh yuu didn't leave him"

"Bye!!!"

I walk out quickly and drive back to the party. I look for Zach, I find him and hand him the key. I look for Emily.

"Sorry to disturb yuu, buh Emily Kaitlyn said I should tell yuu that she left and I'm also going. Bye"

"Hmmmm yeah okay" I close the door behind and drive home.

*****************
*****************

Why do yuu think Hailey ran out, out of Cody's house?

Don't forget to vote and comment 😙 😘 😙