Chapter 34

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. "Hello"

" Hailey are yuu awake or yuuma be late for school"

"I am now"

I hang up, get up and go to the bathroom,brush my teeth and take a shower. I looked in the mirror before going back to my room and Boom! On the corner of my left eye, was a big blue spot.

"OMJ how did that get there?" I ask myself leaning closer to the mirror

I walk to my room, dress in skinny jeans, an oversized sweater and vans sneakers. Since I don't own any make up, I just leave it as it is. I put some cream on it from our first aid kit. I eat cereal for breakfast, I take out dorritos from the pantry and put them in my bag. I take out a bottle of water and juice from the fridge and put them in my bag.

I go back upstairs and do some typa fringe hairstyle and it covered my eye perfectly. I go back down, grab my bag, phone and keys then head out.

------------
------------

"I'm really sorry"

"It's not yuur fault, yuu didn't know"

"Friends??"

"Friends. With that hand me yuur phone"

"Why?"

"We friends now, so yuu gotta have my numbers"

"Oh okay" I hand her my phone. She stares at my wallpaper for while then punches her numbers. She hands me back my phone. "Is that yuu and Evan?"

"Yeah"

"I still don't understand why he chose me instead of dating yuu"

"HaaHaa Amy because he loves yuu"

"Oh he loves yuu too"

"Yeah buh not in that way, if yuu get wuh I mean?"

"Oh yeah I do. I'm glad he has a friend like yuu"

"And I'm glad he has a girl like yuu"

We hug and I walk away. I still don't like her enough to be seen with her in public. I know that sounds harsh buh There is just something about her doesn't allow me to fully like her.

Time was so slow buh I'm glad its finally my last class. I avoided Evan and Kaitlyn the whole day. Its Maths now so Imma see Evan anyway because we sit next to each other.

I was the last to arrive in class. I greeted Mr.Truman then sat down at my usual seat. I couldn't even look at Evan, he gave me a fucken blue eye. How will I explain it to my mom.

We didn't say anything the whole class. I was just playing on my Ipad the whole period. The bell rings and class ends. I pack up quickly so I won't speak to Evan or Mr.Truman.

I put my books in my locker and walk quickly to my car. I grab my gym bag, I join the other girls in our changing room. I change into sweat pants and a tank top with my vans sneakers. I walk to the field.

"Okay ladies, we are gonna stretch first"

We do different types of stretches. Then we begin learning cheerleading moves. Bitch wasn't here which made my day better than it started.

*************
*************
I wanna do POV's buh I'm afraid its too late. Book 2 will have 'em

Haaaa Spoiler Alert.

Don't forget to vote and comment