Chapter 63- Lockdown

*~I just wanted to quickly tell you guys something.
The dreams what i made Ivy have in the past were actually meant to foreshadow the future chapters.

I didn't add in a demon-like creature handing Ivy a baby in a black silk blanket, and then have the baby turn to dust in her arms because I thought it was edgy- it was foreshadowing the loss of her child.

In the same dream, Joker is seen having sex with her dead body.
To some, that might of been seen as disgusting- understandably so, But others may of seen the meaning behind it.

I added that in there to symbolise what was really happening. Her dead body symbolises the pain she has endured, and how it was slowly affecting and breaking her without her realising.

Then, Joker having sex with it symbolises the love, in a weird way. It shows what Ivy is enduring for him, but it's all out of love.

I just wanted to tell you guys that, if you weren't already aware- maybe I blew your mind haha.
I will say though, any *dream* you read is foreshadowing, so keep and eye out for the hidden messages and have an open mind ;)~*

-IVYS POV-

I woke up and yawned, stretching my arms out slightly.

It looked like it was the next day, I recognised the dim morning sunlight shining in.

I looked beside me, and saw Joker laid on his front, his tattooed back exposed. We were both naked from last night.

His arms were above his head, tucked under his pillow, and his head was turned away from me.

He was cute when he was sleeping. I liked to trace his tattoos when he was.

I laid on my side, then started tracing the tattoo on his back.
It was a dragon, and it covered most of the space.

I traced along the detailed lines, but then I felt him stir in his sleep.

He turned his head to face me without moving his body- his eyes still shut.

"Don't stop" he smirked in a raspy voice.

"Good morning to you too" I joked, taking my hand away and shuffling In my position.

After a short pause, he opened one of his eyes.
"What are you doing?"

"What?" I chuckled.

"I said don't stop" he laughed, closing his eye again with a grin.

"You were serious?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked- even though his eyes were closed.

"Aren't I always?" He joked wearily, clearly still sleepy.

I leant up, propping myself with my elbow- then traced the tattoo again.

After a couple minutes, his breaths became deeper, so I supposed he fell asleep again.

I glanced up at him and smiled.
After everything that had happened, I felt safe again.

I viewed his arms, and they were partly tucked under his pillow- but then I saw something...

I winced my eyes, then leant forward to get a closer look at what I had seen.

I breathed out in awe, as I ran my fingertips across a tattoo on his arm, one I had never seen before.
It was clearly new, and it was just underneath his elbow.

'Ingrid'

I wondered why he didn't tell me he tattooed her name on him, because it was beautiful...