6.

Liam shuffled around a little bit, before finally taking a deep breath, and pressing her contact name, calling her.

The past how-many-ever hours had been a crazy whirlwind for him. Of course, he hadn't planned on taking a wrong route - he just wanted to get home! What did he receive in return, though? An encounter with this unidentified mafia group? A superheroine swooping in to save the day? Something that seemed like a deadly fight? Said superheroine dropping him off? Really?

Sure, Liam had achieved things that were the farthest from ordinary - and he was so thankful. This whole time, people had obviously warned him, that there would always be someone who would try and harm him the best they could, maybe all out of envy for all the things he had, and everything he had done. But mafia? Gangsters? How come no one ever told him about these things? And how stupid could he have been to go unprotected in an area he hadn't ever been before? If his management team got to know about this, he would never hear the end of it, for sure.

"Hello? Liam?" Of course, he was distracted enough to forget that he called Taysa.

"Yeah, hi, it's me," then mentally slapped himself for saying that.

She laughed before answering, "Yes, I know it's you. What's up?"

He breathed in again. He had been thinking of the move he made when they were in her cabin back at FM, and figured that he must apologise. Of course, he had no chance with Taysa, but if anything, he wanted her to be a part of his life, even if it was just as an acquaintance, even if she didn't really want to be "friends" with him anymore.

"Look, Taysa, about that day - I uh, I don't know what came over me, I'm really really sorry, you're an amazing girl, and it's so good to finally be able to know you, it's a real pleasure, trust me, and it feels so good to know someone from home, and I didn't mean to ruin it by trying to kiss you, it's just that I clearly haven't been in the right frame of mind, and um, it - it won't happen again, alright?" He finally breathed out. "Taysa? You there?"

And then he heard her laughing, maybe she didn't mind it all that much?

"How can you talk that fast? Oh my god, Liam, this is just-" and she chuckled again, "Oh my god, it's okay, y'know? It's alright. And yeah, it's good to finally know you too."

Really though, she felt like a little piece of her heart had been ripped right out the centre - she wanted him to make a move on her, she wanted them to be something more, but clearly, there wasn't a chance of that happening, not anymore.

On the other end of the phone, Liam breathed out a sigh of relief, she didn't hate him, they were, in fact, still friends.

"Where are you, though?" He asked. "Home?"

"Yep, just reached," she replied.

He hummed, "All set for tomorrow night?"

The next day, Taysa probably wouldn't have enough time to breathe. It was Madonna's new album launch, and every party as such that Taysa had to organise, left her so stressed and anxious - you'd probably advise her to get therapy sessions. And, since One Direction were her present clients, they would obviously be invited, along with an open invitation to their families, too,  and the boys had been seeing how hard Tay was working to make that night a flawless one.

"Almost," Taysa replied, "And that reminds me, I have to confirm the delivery time with the caterers, and send a last invitation to everyone as a reminder - oh my god! I totally forgot about that. I have to go do that, but you're coming right? Please, Liam, you have to be there!"