Checking Up on You

480.... 311.... 520
Ring. Ring. Ring. "Hello?" Roy cleared his throat, as Eren called him. "Um. Hello... I'm Roy. You know. That guy you met." Eren chuckled a little. "Why are you calling? We met about an hour ago." Roy began to sweat and tensed up. "Well... I'm just... just checking up on you. You know, I worry about people, and I want to know more about you.. And I kinda care about you even though I met you only an hour ago, but all that aside...." Roy sighed. "Can we just, talk? Together? In person?" Eren hummed. "Mmm... Okay. How about in five minutes? Let's meet, at the coffee shop that's by the park. Sound good?" Roy nodded even though Eren can't see it. "Yeah. Sure. Sounds great. See you there. Bye."

Where is he? Roy is at the coffee shop, taking sips out of his coffee. He said he'd be here in five minutes... Did he forget? "Roy!!" There he is. Eren walked up to Roy. "Sorry I'm late. I had an argument with the babysitter." He said as he sat down in the chair that was across Roy. "So. What do you want to know about me?" Straight forward. "Well. First of all, how old are you?" Roy asked as he took another sip of his coffee. "Well, I'm 22, how old are you?"
"29. Only a seven year gap. Not too bad." He chuckled. "Yeah, not that bad. It's not like age matters though. As long as you love the person and they love you back, then everything should be fine." Roy nodded. "Yeah. You're right. I also wanted to know about your daughter. Why do you refer to yourself as mommy? If you don't mind me asking." Eren looked down, a bit sad. Roy became extremely nervous. "Uhh. S-sorry... I probably shouldn't have asked you that." He gave you a small smile. "No. It's fine. I just needed a moment. Well, it all started, on October 3, year 11."

~ Flashback ~
"Hey Eren!" A boy called out. Both kids were playing in the park, enjoying their time. "Hey Raven! What's up?" Raven started to blush, his dirty blonde hair being messed with. "One day, we're going to be dating! And we'll have a child together!" Eren looked at Raven and smiled. "Okay! I'll remember that!"

Ten years later, when they were both 16, they became a couple. They dated for 5 years. As they remembered they adopted a child. A six year old named Kaitlin. They loved her wth all their heart. They cared about her. But, they didn't want Kaitlin to find out she was adopted, so Eren played the role of mom. Then, one day, everything changed.

Both Eren and Raven were in their bedroom. Raven was cuddling with Eren, running his fingers through his hair. Raven slid his fingers from Eren's hair, and ran them down to thigh, making his hand go closer to his crotch. Raven was horny. His hand went to his crotch, and he grabbed onto Eren's bulge through the cloth. "Ahh.. C-can you not do that-? Ahh!" Raven began to lick around his neck, nibbling on some of the spots. Eren couldn't help but moan, as Raven kept finding his weak spots. "S... Raven." Eren tried pushing him away. Eventually Eren pushed him away. "Raven stop! I... I don't want this... I don't want to have sex with you..." Raven scoffed. "Fine. I knew this wouldn't work out. I'm leaving." Raven got up and started packing his things, since they lived in a house together. "W-what?!"

"Mommy. Where's daddy?" One year has passed since Raven left Eren and Kaitlin. "He left us. We broke up dear." Kaitlin was a bit confused. "Will I get to see him again?" She asked. "No. I don't want you near him. He's not a good man."

~ End of Flashback ~
"And then he left me, and now I'm left to take care of Kaitlin by myself, with some help from a babysitter." Roy was shocked at the story he told him. He felt so bad for Eren. "I'm so sorry." Eren shook his head. "Nah. It's fine. He was a jerk, and I fell for it. It's fine." The two kept talking. For hours. It started to get really late. "Hey. You wanna stay at my place?" Roy nodded. "Are you sure about that? I don't want to be a bother you."

"Nah. It's fine. You won't be a bother. Come on. Let's go!" They began walking. Eren looked up at the sky. A midnight blue. Tons of stars. And a crescent moon. "Pretty night sky huh? Would you mind making a picture out of it? I'm a therapist so it should help with your depression." Roy looked at Eren confused. "How did you know I had depression?" Eren smiled at him, making Roy feel a bit warm inside. The smile was welcoming. "Like I said, I'm therapist. And a damn good one at that. I can tell from when I first laid my eyes on you. Now. Paint a picture with the sky. Tell me what you see and be honest." The two stopped walking. Roy sighed, afraid that he's see nothing. He looked up. "Well. I... I just see.... A night sky. It's a dark blue. The stars are screaming in pain and sadness. Crying because of the darkness. They're also afraid that when the sun comes up, they'll disappear forever. But they come back, and repeat this cruel cycle all over again. Every night. They don't know what to do to stop this fear. They overthink it. They can't deal with it anymore..." So that's what he thinks. Eren thought to himself. "I see. Well. Let's get to my place. Looks like I'll be working overtime. I want to help you."