Not Worrying When you Clearly Are

The next morning they wake up. It's early in the morning and Kaitlin was still a little tired. She tried to walk, but kept stumbling, looking like she would fall. Roy notices this and carries her in his arms. She snuggles into him and falls back asleep. Roy smiles slightly then heads off with Amy to the hospital. It takes some time to get there. Roy starts shaking, nervous of the horrors that may await him. What if he's in worse condition than before? What if he's already gone? Dammit. Why him? Why not me?

Amy sees his distress and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "He'll be okay. Have a little more faith in him. Okay?" Roy's hesitant, but he nods then heads into the building. There is a lady waiting for them at the front desk. "Hello. Who are you visiting this fine evening?" She sounded too peppy. Roy felt annoyed at this and tried to calm down at her sudden happiness. "Eren Eckert. I'm his boyfriend. The woman next to me is his babysitter, and the child is his daughter." She smiles brightly and looks down at the paper. "Room 15. Thank you for visiting!!" Roy growls in frustration. "Let's go." He demands to Amy, sounding angry though not meaning too. "Roy. You oka-?" Roy interrupts her not looking back and rushing a bit faster. "I'm fine!" He yells back to her.

Amy's eyes widen at his unexpected outburst. He's really worried about Eren. He's using his anger as fuel to calm him down. He can't do this. It's not healthy to bottle up his emotions like that. He wants to cry so badly. Amy rushes to Roy's side trying to stay caught up with him. "Roy. You're not fine!! I know you aren't! You want to cry, scream, yell. You aren't fine!! I can tell! You want to find a way to escape showing your weaker side. Roy, I'll be there for you. Don't let your emotions build up inside of you and let them stay there. Let it out! Listen to me-!"
"Amy!! I told you!! I'm fucking fine!! Just stop trying to fix my problems!!! I'm perfectly fine!!" Amy has had enough at this point. She runs straight to Eren's room, leaving Roy behind with a sleeping Kaitlin. Roy runs to his room as well and sees Amy beat him to it.

"Roy is holding in his emotions again!!" Roy walks into the room and stops at the door frame. He can see a normal hospital room with a large by the bed, which has teal see through drapes. There is a table opposite of the window with a vase filled with white blooming perennials, as well as a bottle of prescription pills and a glass of water. By the window is a bag with blood on a stand meant for transfusion. There were tubes from the bag that went down to his arm and is held there transferring his blood. Laying in the hospital bed is Eren wearing what you had to wear at hospitals and on top was a beige sweater, most likely his. He was currently laying in the bed reading a book the hospital provided him. Roy looks at Eren in his state and is in pure shock at this scene.

Eren looks up from his book, looking straight at the wall. He abruptly shut it with a slight noise coming out. He takes a deep inhale in. "Roy." Eren says only above a whisper. "Eren." Roy says softly. "You...." Eren then clenches his teeth and throws his book aiming for Roy and hitting his forehead with enough force for there to be a those and a small slit. Roy tumbles back from the force of the book coming in contact with his head. "Hey!! What the hell Eren!!! That's fucking hurt you prick!!"

Eren growls at Roy's comment, and at what Amy told him. "First of all, don't call me that!! Second of all... I told you not to hold in your emotions!!!! Multiple times at that!! You idiot!!! Do you not hear a word I say!!! Don't be an idiot!!" Roy furrows his eyebrows. "Don't call me an idiot!!!" "I'll stop calling you one when you stop acting like one!!" Eren rebuttals then coughs badly and holds onto his throat. "Eren!" Roy soon rushes to Eren's side and puts a comforting hand on his back. He keeps coughing, little specs of blood coming out with his coughs. "I'll be fine... It's just a little cough.."

~Some Time Passes~
"Thanks for seeing me... I really appreciate it... Roy. Please don't worry about me." He grabs Roy's hand and intertwined fingers with him. "I'll be okay. I'm not worried. I am living for every day and trying to have less fear, less worry. But I have always worried about everything; it's in my nature. It's the thing that makes me suffer the most. Penelope Cruz. Don't let me being here affect you.. Take good care of yourself... I don't want you to get sick... I love you Roy.." It's funny how he tells me not to worry... When I can tell... He's the most worried out of all us. "Kaitlin. I love you sweetheart.. Make sure you take care of yourself too. And keep an eye out on your father.." Eren has Kaitlin in his lap. "You got it!!" Eren hugs her and gives her a tight squeeze. He keeps his hands wrapped around her small body. Roy notices something that made him anxious. His hands are shaking... They're trembling badly... "I love you Kaitlin." Eren kisses her cheek and she smiles brightly. "I love you too mommy!"

"See you later guys." Amy and Kaitlin walk out. "Roy. Come here a second." Roy turns around right as he was about to leave. "Yes love?" He says as he stands by Eren, his hand locking with Eren's. "Come see me tomorrow... Without Amy and Kaitlin. I'm sure... They won't notice.." "You sure?" Eren nods. "Okay. I'll see you then. I love you." Roy reluctantly pulls his hand away, leaving Eren alone. "I love you too Roy..." He whispers softly, knowing he wouldn't hear since he already left. "Don't worry about me... I've got that covered.... I'm already worried about myself...."