I Can't Let You Go

"It's so you could move on from him..." The words echoed in Roy's head. He turned around and saw Ed. His side oozing out blood, as Ed is trying to make the crimson liquid stop flowing. "You want me to disappear?" Roy ran to him. The more he ran, the farther away he was. "No!! Ed!! I didn't mean it!! I just don't want you to haunt me, like you are now!!"

"Don't lie Roy." Eren spoke from behind him. Roy turned around and saw Eren. He had a saddened face, it was like when Eren saw how upset Roy was. "Eren." He reached out towards him. He saw him turn into Ed right before his eyes. It kept flashing back from Eren, to Ed. Like in one of Ed's nightmares, when Ed saw Nina and Alexander combine into one being. This was what Roy's hell looked like. Not the Ishvalan war. This. This was his hell. "Stop!!! Stop hurting me!! You're hurting me Roy! Roy!!!"

Roy jolted out of bed, drenched in sweat. "God dammit. Another nightmare." He took the blankets off, and say on his bed. He rubbed his eyes, and looked around the dark room. He looked around. His brain usually doesn't function well after he's had a nightmare. He looks around and sees him. "Hey Roy." Roy saw Ed, standing by the window. "What the hell? Is this a dream? A nightmare?" He saw Ed shake his head. "Nope. It's neither one of those, but that's not important right now. Let's talk about us." Roy furrowed his brows. "What's there to talk about? How am I even talking to you?" Ed chuckled. "That's not important. Let's talk about us.." Roy decided not to argue. "Fine. What do you wanna talk about?" Ed walked up to him. "Let's talk about how you need to move on from me. Come on Roy! You can't just sit around and mope about me all the time! As long as you don't forget me, I'm fine. Just. Move on. Look. You have work. You have friends. Eren! Eren looks like a nice guy! Get to know him more! Get in a relationship with him! Ravage his body! Do whatever! Just stop moping about me." Roy looked down. "That's the thing. I don't want to upset you. I don't want you to know that I've already moved onto the next person." Ed sighed. "There you go again! Babe, I'm dead! There's no way, that I could be upset! Just move on Roy! If you want me to disappear, let me go! I'll be fine. I'm with my mom now... I'm going to be okay..." Roy looked up, looking like he was about to cry. "Letting you go is easier said than done."

Ed was in front of Roy. He raised his hand to cup Roy's cheek. "Roy. If you love someone, you can let them go. So let me go....." With that being said he vanished. Roy broke down into tears. Dammit Edward! I can't!

I can't let you go.....