Chapter Eight

Alyssa

"Momma I dont know what went wrong. I love him so much but I can't. This isn't his first time and I can't go through this again." Truth be told, I have a cursed uterus, and that's why Ken always cheated on me. I can't get beat again.
"Well baby, he seems like a good man. What if he loves you and he's really telling you the truth? He got you pregnant to trap you, think of it. He seen a good mother when he saved you from Ken. Go make it up with him and call me when you have my grandbabies. Im not playing." She pointed while grinning. I kissed her cheek and went about my day.

Lucas

"You love that girl?"
"Yes, she's just petty sometimes and I hate that shit."
"About that baby shower?"
"Its tonight, I gotta see if she coming home tonight though."
(Imagine a bunch of guys planning a baby shower 💀🙄.)
"Alright man, just let me know." I walked into the kitchen while putting my phone up to my ear. She hit me in a low spot, but I know she didn't mean it and she is my baby momma.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby, when you coming home tonight?"
"Around 6 or 7 maybe. Why?"
"No reason. Ima talk to you later." knowing she'll think Im cheating. She's going to drive over here and get surprised.

After putting everything together, I made sure everybody was here and hiding. As soon as I heard pounding to the door I knew it was her. I opened the door and a smack came onto my face.
"Ouch" I held onto my face as she looked at me with so much hatred.
"Where is she Lucas! Why didn't you want me to come earlier?" She slipped off her coat revealing her stomach.

"Baby it's not like that, I was trying to find something."
"Like what?" she looked at me with her eyes getting watery.
"Baby don't cry." I tried wiped her tears but she smacked my hand away from her.
"Come on guys." Everybody popped out screaming surprise. The papers covering the door to the balcony was ripped down. Revealing the decorations, I watched her cover her mouth. It took a minute 😐, running around and shit.

 I slit my eyes😒 looking at her ring finger and she still had their ring on

I slit my eyes😒 looking at her ring finger and she still had their ring on. I mentally rolled my eyes as she saw me looking at her finger.
"Lucas could you come with me please." She grabbed my hand and we walked over to the balcony. I watched her take their ring off and throw it off the balcony. Somewhere someone will find that ring and pawn it. Looking over to her, Im just now noticing she was talking.
"And I love you so much but I don't want to get hurt. I know you seen him and the bruises. Everything he ever did to me, you have healed the open wounds." tears constantly fell from her eyes.
"I love you too" I hugged her as tightly as I could. Then kissed her forehead, tears fell from my eyes as I hugged her.
"I love you so much, I don't want you to ever leave. Okay?"
"Lucas, you can't say that." I just pecked her lips repeatedly.
"I can we have a baby now." I watched her mood change, as if she forgot to tell me something. It was setting a hesitant mood now and I wasn't like it.
"Lucas." Alyssa looked at me in my eyes, but I looked away and onto the horizon searching for nothing in particular.
"I have to tell you something."
"Like what?"
"Can you please look at me?" I could tell she was crying, but she was starting to make me mad. I looked over into her eyes but she looked down turning red.
"How you gone expect me to look you in your eyes if your looking at the ground?"
"Im sorry, but we're having twins" and in a heartbeat I woke up on the living room floor with people in my face.
"What happened?"
"You fainted when we were on the balcony. Are you okay?" I saw her wiping her eyes with tissue.
"Im okay baby." I stood up dusting myself off. I sat on the couch as a water bottle was handed to me.
"Guess what y'all?"
Alyssa looked at me oddly, I guess it was the way I was talking or something.
"We're having twins"

🎊

I did not go over it and read it, so beware of any misspelled words.