Chapter Four

Alyssa

"Lucas?" I knocked on his door. I heard shuffling then the door opened.
"What?"
"Can I come in?"
"Uh, can you co-"
"Lucas honey who is that?" he groaned loudly.
"Hi sweetie, I'm Lucas mother. Ms. Coly or Lucinda or mom. Your really beautiful, isn't she honey?" he nodded still straight facing her.
"Alyssa was just leaving, weren't you?"
"Uh actua-" I was cut off by Lucas smashing his lips into mines.
"I'll come pick you up at 8."
"Ooooh honey, you have a girlfriend." she turns to me.
"You can call me Mom and I'll call you Lyssa." I smiled softly as she walked to the door. As soon as it closed he frowned.
"You can leave now."
I nodded, I grew numb to his stubborn ways.
"Question"
"Shoot."
"What happened to Jasmine?" He glared at me then walked to the door and opened it.
"Bye"
"Can you just tell me"
"Bye."
"Luc-"
"Can you just fucking leave!" he grabbed me pushing me out the door. I sighed walking down the hallway. I wonder why he gets cold over that situation. If your wondering we're not together. After we had sex, he gave me the cold shoulder for a good 2 weeks. He yelled at me saying it was sex out of lust. When I really didn't care, I think I was desperate. I later found out his age, he's 25 and I happened to be 23. Couple years apart, but still legal to date.
Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?"
"Dill"
"And Will" I laughed opening the door for them then hugging them.
"Lucas' birthday is tomorrow."
"What! Why are y'all just now telling me!?" I paced the floor quickly.
"We need you to stall him for us."
"Well I need a favor too."
"What is it?"
"Tell me about Jasmine." they both sighed then looked at each other.
"She died from Aids a couple years back." Will sat his face in his hands.
"Blood transfusion a couple years back. He had aids, and she got it. It killed her." Dillyn butted in.
"I'm sorry I asked."
"It's okay."
"It was a while back, we all need to move on." Will buts in this time.

....

"Lucas." I pounded against the door. He had kept himself captivated in there ever since last night. Today happened to be his birthday and I had to stall his ignorant ass. Meaning he'd have to leave the condominiums completely.
"What?" the door swung open, he was half woke and barely had anything to cover his thick hard on. I glanced from his Jr to his face.
"Can I come in?" he lip glided across his bottom lip partially revealing his gold grill at the bottom. I squinted my eyes.
"What is that? You went out?"
"Uh, maybe" He chuckled then opened the door more. I looked around the hallway then went inside.
"So, I decided not to annoy you anymore."
"Wanna catch a movie or something?" he interrupted.
"What?"
"A movie, me and you?"
"Sure" I flashed a toothless smile.
"Go get dressed Lucas, we'll have to leave now."

"What if now is too early?" His eyebrow rose and then he smirked. I stood up walking to him then pushed him slightly.
"Hurry up" He darted up the spiral steps to what I'm thinking is his bedroom. I glanced around the huge condo. His was bigger than mines. Mines was more like a big ass studio apartment. But that was all me and Kennie could afford. Since Ken was my husband and he was very controlling. He made me leave my family, and my job.
"Why are you crying?"
"Uhm, nothing just thinking about something." I quickly wiped my eyes.
"About what?"
"I'm 2 weeks late on rent. Kennie is dead, and he made me quit my job. My family probably hates me, I have nobody."
"I'll pay the rent."
"No. Don't"
"Then live with me."
"You? Hell no" I rolled my eyes then crossed my arms over my chest.
"Well let's take about this over dinner." He walked over to the door and opened it. I walked out before him with a smug on my face. As soon as I passed him, he palmed my ass.
"Wipe that shit off your face, and lose your attitude." he whispers in my ear.

Lucas

Talking to my mother actually had me thinking. I know I wasn't ready for a relationship, but I am willing to try something out. I like the way Alyssa looks at me, the way she's always at my door even when I try to push her away. I stopped comparing her to Jasmine. Alyssa is more of her own person, and she is beautiful in every way. Even though I have no emotions or likings towards Alyssa. I find it amazing that she's still in my life.

Sitting here at the movies, we were watching Conjuring 2. In my own opinion it wasn't scary, but Alyssa on the other hand thinks the complete opposite.

Once movie was over, we went to the Cheesecake Factory. In the middle of eating Alyssa glances over my shoulder, I soon follow her eyes then see a man that could be a couple years older then her and a little boy. The little boy's eyes are wondering the room until they land on us. I watch his eyes get big then he lets go of the man's hand and runs towards us. The man comes chasing behind him, and once I draw my attention back to Alyssa her eyes were watering.
"Alyssa? You wanna go?"
She nodded then kissed the little boy's forehead. As soon as we got outside I brought her into a tight hug.
"What was that?"
"He was supposed to my son, I named him Carter and-and when the results came back he was my sisters child, with my boyfriend at the time." I'm not a fan of females crying, but tonight is the only exception. It doesn't feel like my birthday, it feels more than that. Like finally breaking free or something.
"Come on Alyssa, stop crying it's okay."
"It's not okay, I feel guilty in some way."
"Don't feel guilty, it'll be okay. I got you." She nodded walking to my car. I soon opened the door for her then got in on the driver's side. As I pulled out, I noticed she was looking her phone straight facing it.
"What's wrong?"
"Can you take me home now?" I knotted my eyebrows.
"Why?"
"I just wanna go home."
"Okay." pulling up the condominiums, our level was dark. Kind of weird, because I left my bathroom light on.
"Are you coming?" she glanced back at me, I nodded then followed her into the lobby.
"Mr. Co-ly, Mr. Coly you have a package." from where? I walked over to the lobbyist as Alyssa disappeared into the elevator.
"Sign here, here and here." I quickly signed grabbing the box then quickly walking to the elevator. Once it opened Alyssa wasn't in it. I pressed 36 and once it got to my floor it opened. But the hallway that was normally empty, was full of people and they were staring at me.
"What the fuck y'all staring for?"

I rolled my eyes, reaching into my pocket with my free hand finding my keys then unlocking my door. I quickly turned the living room light on and people jumped from every where. A smiled appeared on my face as I seen Alyssa. She was moving her hips to the music, alone. I opened Snapchat as she walked over to me.
"Lucas" she giggled into the camera. Then started grinding against me. I laughed then posted it.
"Time for presents" she grabbed my hand then pulled me to the island dead in the middle of my kitchen. I glanced at the package from earlier then grabbed it. I grabbed a knife cutting it open as everybody gathered around me. I opened it, then picked up the yellow envelope partially open. A stack of hundreds fell out of the yellow envelope and then two more remained in there. I flashed a smile acting like I knew what the fuck was going on, when I didn't. At the bottom of the box was some pictures, I quickly examined them. Why does this look like Alyssa or Jasmine? I pulled the paper out that was under it then read it. Jasmine Rodgers
Abortion Clinic
June 21, 2012
2:45 pm.
Along with it was two ultra sounds.
"Twin A, and B?" I mumbled.
"What is it?" I broke train of thought as I noticed I was at my party still and not alone like I was used to.
"Time to go, parties over. Get out!" I stood up walking to my stair case that led to my bedroom and library.
"Lucas!" I heard Alyssa running after me.
"What!? Get the fuck out! You cant hear?" She stared at me for a while then started walking away.
"Fuck you, all I do is care about you!" I heard a glass fall as I flopped on my bed.
"She got a fucking abortion! She aborted my babies! How could she fucking do that! How!" I yelled loudly.
"Lucas."
"Why are you still fucking here!"
"Why are you still fucking stubborn!"
"Leave me the fuck alone! Leave like the rest of them!"
"Lucas"
"Go!" I watched her walk over to me and cup my face.
"I'm not going anywhere, Im staying."

Excuse Any Typos