Chapter Five

Alyssa

"Lucas please stop crying."
"I can't, she aborted my babies."
"Who?"
"Jas-Jasmine" I looked at him as he laid face down on the bed.
"Was it before she got the blood transfusion?"
"What? How you know about that?" he sat up staring at me intensely.
"I-I uh"
"Jas-Alyssa. Get out."
"I'm not leaving Lucas. I'm sorry, but I had to know what happened between y'all."
"She's dead! She's gone! Is that what you wanted to know? I killed her, I was selfish I didn't want to give her my blood."
"It's not your fault."
"It is! You don't have the right to say it isn't!"
"Lucas please calm down."
"Don't tell me anything, that's betrayal Jasmine! Why would you even have Will and Dillyn in your room anyways! Didn't you already fuck Will?"
"What? I didn't fuck Will! Why can't you just stop calling me her? You need fucking therapy!" I ran down the steps and began opening the door. But as soon as it opened, it shut again. I drew my attention to this mysterious person in front of me.
"Alyssa, stop fucking playing with me."
"Lucas, move out the way so I can go."
"No."
"Lucas, let me out. I have to go, I put too much into getting you to open up." I couldn't hold in my sniffles anymore, the door opened and I walked right on out. Walking down the hall and unlocking my door.
"Eviction" I ripped the paper off of the door then sighed. Walking inside I flopped on my couch in the dimly lit room.

Bang Bang Bang

I glanced over at my phone and it read 4:45 am. I got up off the couch then walked to the door. Before I could ask who it was, he had spoke.
"Alyssa, please answer the door. Your the only person that got close to my heart. You remind so much of her, that I couldn't help but be protective over you. I want to love you, and hold you. Like I held her, you make me so insane but in some way you made me sane. I can go out more, I smile and laugh. I want to help you, like you helped me. Please open the door."
I sat at the other side of the door contemplating. I soon opened the door, he looked up at me with red eyes then stood up.
"Can I come in?" I moved to the side letting him walk in. I shut the door after him. Even though it was dark, I could feel him staring at me, like he always did.
"Alyssa."
"Yes Lucas"
"I'm stuck in a trance, it's like you put some type of spell on me. I never noticed you or even bothered to look at you until I heard him beating you." I heard him sigh then the floor thumped. Indicating he was walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist but I couldn't make out his facial expression.
"I don't love you, and I don't like you. I just need you in my life."

"Okay." I ran my fingers through his hair. He was so mysterious, in a way where I get answers then there's more. There's more to his story, Sequels, and Trilogy's. Everyone has demons and skeletons in their closet. But him, he has hell in his closet and the devil himself on his back. He's been through too much and you could tell.
"Lucas."
"Yeah"
"Lay down." I walked him over to my bed. He flopped on it face first, I unzipped his jacket then pulled it off of him. I slipped his slides off of his feet then flopped into bed next to him.
"Lucas" his hand gliding up and down my backside.
"Yes."
"You need some rest." he pecked my lips then went in for a kiss. You can't resist his beautiful plump lips.
"Luc-"
"Sshh, I got you baby." I felt his cool breath on my lower half. This is new, Ken never tried to do this. I loved the feeling, and his lips made everything 99.9% more heavenly.

I didn't want him to leave. I looked at him all morning, we had sex again last night. This time he did the most damage. He laid on his stomach while I laid on my side, my leg was wrapped around his waist as his hand gripped my butt. I grabbed my phone then opened Snapchat.
"Lulu" I whined on recording.
"Go to sleep" he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. I put a kissing emoji then a heart.
"It's 1:56 pm. Get up." I unravelled myself then sat up, I slipped my thong on then I saw a camera flash.
"Lucas."
"What?" I turn around to face him and he smirks.
"Lemme see."
"Go on snap." I cut my eyes at him then snatched his phone.
Good Morning From Bae And Me😍⛅
I handed him, his phone back then slipped on my bra.
"Where you going?"
"Shower."
"I'm coming, just give me 5 mins."
"No you not" he pulled me by my waist making sure to brush me up against his hard on.
"Okay baby girl." he kisses my cheek then let's me go.

I wrapped my hair up then stepped into the shower. 5 minutes later, the shower door opened and flashbacks from when I walked in on him had came back.
"You have room?"
"Yes, but no." I giggled. He steps inside and walks behind me.
"Alyssa."
"Lucas." he smirks then turns me towards him. His lips pressed against my flesh causing me to moan.
"Alyssa" he dragged the 'a' while kissing my chest.
"Hm?" I looked down at him until my eyes landed on his.
"I need you."
"I need you too."
"No. I really need you."
"Okay"