Chapter Seven

Alyssa

5 months later

"Alyssa open this fucking door dude! You think I'm playing with you."
"You fucking cheated! You're a cheater!"
"It's not what you think. I swear its not, she was just sitting on my lap and I didn't even know there was a photographer there. Baby, please open the door." I sobbed, rubbing on my gigantic belly. It was bigger than normal, way bigger.
"How could you do this to me?" I looked down at the phone one last time before launching it at the wall breaking it.
"Alyssa. What are you doing? Are you okay? Please open the door!"
I pulled myself up and unlocked the door as Lucas came running in. He wanted to hug me tightly but my belly was stopping that.
"Baby I'm sorry. Are you okay? Are you hurting? Hungry? Feet rub?" I simply pushed him off of me and walked towards my room.
"Alyssa please."
"I think we need some time away from each other. I'll go live with my mom and you stay here." he looked at me uneasily.
"Is that what you want?" he stood there looking at me.
"Is it?"
"You know it's not what I want Lucas. But I think its better for us to be separate. Since you still want to do single shit." I bit my inner cheek trying to suck my tears up.
"I'm with you for a reason."
"The wrong fucking reason! You got me, just to fucking knock me up because I look like your ex!" realising that was a low blow, I immediately tried to apologize. But he had already walked away, I grabbed my purse which had everything in it.

Once I had made it to the lobby, I grabbed my keys out of my purse and walked to my car. Getting inside, I locked my doors and started my car up. It was going to be a long ride to my mother's house.

Sorry for any mistakes.
I feel like deleting. Do you guess still like this story?